need hp print cartriges

Expat13

Silver
Jun 7, 2008
I have an HP photosmart all in one 3210 printer.

It uses vivera cartridges 5 different color cartridges and one black.

Does anyone know where i can buy these cartridges or preferably the cheaper knockoff in santo domingo.

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
Cartdirge refilling is a very common business all over. Look for them instead of buying new.

OR, get a refill kit yourself.

Expat13

Silver
Jun 7, 2008
Cartdirge refilling is a very common business all over. Look for them instead of buying new.

OR, get a refill kit yourself.

Unfortunately right now this machine has come with no cartridges at all, therefore nada to refil, but will use that process on the second round when empty.

Thanks cobraboy

bigbird

Gold
May 1, 2005
thats the color ones im looking for, thanks. Do you know where i can buy these in Santo Domingo, i have not had much luck the last time I ordered product online other than documents/books etc.
I don't know if it is possible but can you order them online and ship them to my house in the USA. HP has free overnight shipping. I will be in SD this coming Monday. It is such a small package I can easily fit it in my suitcase. You will just have to come to my hotel in Gazcue to pick up the cartridges.

If interested we can continue via PM.

Call HP on toll free number for info.

waytogo

Moderator - North Coast Forum
Apr 3, 2009
Santiago DR
You get great prices on E-Bay for cartridges and refill kits for most any model. Most have free shipping in the U.S. I have mine shipped to EPS in Florida and the weight is always under one pound so the shipping is minimal from there to the D.R. Refill kits are the waytogo. LOL