cake delivery to moca

mike17e

Aug 2, 2009
Does anyone know of a website where I can order a birthday cake to be delivered to someone living in Moca?

A

apostropheman

That's going to be a tough one.

The DR does not have the same kind of "delivery" that you may be used to. Ordering stuff in the DR via the internet is not all that common...if it exists at all. I cannot think of anywhere you can do that anyway.

You are not living in the DR now, are you?

Unless our infamous resident cake baker extraordinaire knows you, you are likely out of luck, sorry. :(

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
How urgent? I have a student from Moca and maybe she can help you. Do you want me to ask her? These things are done, usually, on a neighbor to neighbor basis.

HB

Chip

Platinum
Jul 25, 2007
Santiago
I'm pretty certain La Encarnacion bakery can do it. Call them at (809) 578-2735. They may even take credit card but if not ask them if they will take Western Union. There is one close by to them I believe.

If they don't have delivery let them know you are out of town and ask for them to look for a moto concho. This won't be difficult as they are close by. They should charge more than RD100 at most to go just about anywhere in Moca.

I've never had their cake but their pizza is pretty good by Dominican standards.

ccarabella

Feb 5, 2002
Moca cakes

The best cakes in Moca are baked by El Poly.
Well known and delicious.
They are in Barrio Don Bosco, Moca
809-578-0346 809-578-6015

Good Luck

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
My Moca source emailed me from France this morning and also recommended El Poly...

HB