Real Good Hamburgers in Sosua?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lumberjack69

May 21, 2009
Anyone know of some real good quality burgers in Sosua. I have read about alot of people being unable to identify the meat apparently by looks and taste. Since the raw oysters aren't safe I may have to settle for expensive Sushi again. What about some good grilled young goat (cabrito)?? Any other exotics like guinea pigs like they have in Puerto Rico. How about baby suckling pigs or wild game birds like quail?

Brian

Jan 5, 2002
go to new york shark bar..he imports all his hamburgers from the states....all his new york friends bring him burgers from the states in coolers on ice..they are expensive but the meat is red not grey..

lumberjack69

May 21, 2009
go to new york shark bar..he imports all his hamburgers from the states....all his new york friends bring him burgers from the states in coolers on ice..they are expensive but the meat is red not grey..

worth a try thanks

lumberjack69

May 21, 2009
Some bar good one Pete will love it.

The small restaurant attached to some bar called "LaPassions" has a great burger.

Thought the best meat there was pink but thanks for the recommendation I will definately be trying everything there in more ways than one.

Spicedwine

Apr 25, 2006
Best Burger

IMHO The Cubana Cafe - outstanding burgers!!!! When I need a fix that's where I head. Perfectly grilled too! All the food there is outstanding, but when you just gotta have a burger..... that's the place! As I said IMHO!!!

lumberjack69

May 21, 2009
IMHO The Cubana Cafe - outstanding burgers!!!! When I need a fix that's where I head. Perfectly grilled too! All the food there is outstanding, but when you just gotta have a burger..... that's the place! As I said IMHO!!!

Thanks, I have found that just about any Cubano sandwich is great unless the are real f... ups. God love the Pig.

Bob K

Silver
Aug 16, 2004
I will second the vote for Cubana Cafe. With out a doubt the best burger in town and I have tried most of them. In fact heading there for a burger for lunch today.

Bob K

Reactions: jrhartley

hammerdown

Bronze
Apr 29, 2005
i've had a lot of burgers in sosua, and the treehouse on the beach(caramicos side) has an excellent bacon cheese burger for about rd150 with fries

lumberjack69

May 21, 2009
I gotta ask, did you go there and walk away thinking it was just "some bar"?

And the waitresses are so darn friendly!

And they are really into cleanliness so much so that they are even willing to wash you up with Soapie water before eating or whatever.

Bob K

Silver
Aug 16, 2004
Cafe Cubano is almost accross the street from Classico's disco and right downt the street from Britainia Bar

Bob K

M

MRJone

Cafe Cubano is a great please to eat. I love their coffee and chocolate cake. I have a burget once and it was good. I would say the best in Sosua. The owners do take their time to serve you a good meal and provide you with a good service.

Last edited by a moderator:

Black Dog

Bronze
May 29, 2009
I know it's not IN Sosua but the short drive to Chez Arsenio's at Hideaway beach is so worth it for the burgers, they're the best Ive had!

Status
Not open for further replies.