Where to buy puppies?

cepxat

Sep 12, 2008
Hello,
I want to buy a puppy to a friend on the birthday. I want to buy a German Shepherd. Is there any place that i can buy?

Thanks
Serhat

whirleybird

Silver
Feb 27, 2006
I am unable to help you with regard to where you can buy a good German Shepherd puppy but would ask you, while you are looking, to keep an 'eye open' for our beloved Missy who, at just 3 years old, went missing from our finca almost a year ago. We fear she may have been stolen with a view to breeding from her so, if you find German Shepherd puppies, you just may find her too. Please, please let us know if you do see her.
20u8sjk.jpg

Black Dog

Bronze
May 29, 2009
Ah! If you don't mind a trip to Sosua you could call Stefan on 809 3306206 he had a litter of German Shephards, well his dog did, but I don't know if he has any left.
Good luck

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
Mailnois

I am in Santo Domingo.

Check out the dog threads. There is a breeder bringing in his dogs very soon - from Belgium, I think.

Otherwise, thereis a breeder in Cabrera, Malinois again.

But surely, you will find plenty in SD.

Celt202

Gold
May 22, 2004
I am in Santo Domingo.

I have a neighbor in Santo Domingo who asked me if I knew abybody who wanted to buy German Shepherd puppies about a week ago. Do you want me to get his cell phone number for you?

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
Hello,
I want to buy a puppy to a friend on the birthday. I want to buy a German Shepherd. Is there any place that i can buy?

Thanks
Serhat

We bought a rottweiler puppy about 6 months ago at Perro Landia - it's at the corner of Nunez de Caseres and Ave. 27 Febrero in Santo Domingo.

Good luck!

heldengebroed

Bronze
Mar 9, 2005
I'll be over next week with 2 malinois but no puppies and i don't think that the pups that Peter is bringing over in the latter part of the month are for sale

Greetings

Johan