Outback reopened?

rafael

Bronze
Jan 2, 2002
www.dr-tourist.tv
I went past Acroplis the other day and the Outback sign was lit up. I found that surprising. They looked like they reopened. They went under because they didn't pay taxes so I am not sure if it is the same owners or if someone else got the franchise. Maybe it isn't even a franchise? They are not listed on outback site yet.

johnny

Bronze
Feb 8, 2003
hausenland.com
I?d been there twice when it was open, and wasnt really satisfied with their food.
There is a least 4 steakhouse in santo Domingo with better quality steaks.
David Crocket my favorite.

B

BettyDiamond

davy crocket the famous Dominican chef. I wouldnt trust anyone that sticks a beaver on their head

Reactions: Celt202

rafael

Bronze
Jan 2, 2002
www.dr-tourist.tv
I?d been there twice when it was open, and wasnt really satisfied with their food.
There is a least 4 steakhouse in santo Domingo with better quality steaks.
David Crocket my favorite.

I agree there are better steak places. David Crockett, Porterhouse, Antonios etc etc etc, but sometimes I just crave a bloomin onion and Prime Rib is very hard to find in DR.

Adrian Bye

Bronze
Jul 7, 2002
i went to david crockett last night and wasn't very impressed. they charge a lot for not very good food. and the salt shaker is a little sheep, like out of the 1950s.

porter house is much better.

bienamor

Kansas redneck an proud of it
Apr 23, 2004
Nother place I heard was good was the steak house at the fair grounds on the malecon. no experience with it just heard was good

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Robert took me to outback last night to have a look inside. We already had dinner earlier so we only went in for a coffee or a snack. To my surprise the the whole restaurant was full and no room in the bar section. This is only Wednesday night, Imagine the weekend?
AZB
P.S. I think they are open from 12pm till 11pm at night.