From европы in DR how is cheaper?

Eliza

Sep 11, 2009
Hello Dear!
I apologise, if I ask a question not in a forum proper place...
I the beginner on travel also am very lost...
I wish to visit DR and I ask for suggestions from this forum about that how to reach most cheaply...
Please, prompt to me as or can be specify resources on which it is possible to learn variants?
From Europe in DR by plane (meanwhile cheapest it Condor 244 EUR) whether is possible as that more cheaply?
Or it is possible the ship from Europe to DR?

GringoCArlos

Retired Ussername
Jan 9, 2002
That might be the cheapest price for a one-way ticket from Frankfurt, Germany to Punta Cana, Dominican Republic. Just remember that you must arrive tothe Dominican Republic with a return ticket as well, and not just a one-way ticket.

You may be able to find a vacation package that includes the hotel and food and beverages for not much more in cost. Good luck !
------------------------
Это может быть самая низкая цена за билет в один конец из Франкфурта в Пунта Кана, Доминиканская Республика. Просто помните, что вы должны прибыть tothe Доминиканскую Республику с обратного билета, а также, и не только билет в один конец.

Вы сможете найти отдых пакет, который включает в себя гостиницу и питание и напитки в течение не более стоимости. Удачи!