Hotels (Orchidee vs. New Garden Hotel)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbars

Jul 6, 2007
I have stayed at Casa Cayena in the past, and I didn't care for it too much, and after that stayed at Casa Valeria. Casa Valeria was a very nice hotel, but I am a single guy and it was too family friendly for me. I was considering New Garden Hotel, but I also saw Orichidee is on Dr. Rosen. A lot of my friends will be staying at Casa Cayena when I go in February 2010. Some of my friends like me are choosing to stay at a hotel other than Casa Cayena. Any comments/opinions would be helpful to us. Thank you to all in advance!!

jrhartley

Gold
Sep 10, 2008
the orchidee pool is the one you see from the restaurant, I would call it a jacuzzi if I could spell it lol- I like the food

KikoPresidente

Mar 20, 2009
Rooms at Orchidee are "simple" yet clean. For the price, not bad, make them an offer, you will be surprised at what they will take in these slow economic times. They are comparable to the old rooms at the New Garden for a lot less $. Remember, how much time do you plan on being in your room?

lumberjack69

May 21, 2009
Renato,

I guess that does it for me. Safebox is a necessity!!

Maybe they have a safe at the front desk. No matter where you choose be sure it is a safe not a fireproof letter safe box unless it is welded or bolted down so that a big strong person couldn't pry it off something or pry it open. Somebody used to post on this subject. :surprised;)

RenatoSosua

Bronze
Nov 8, 2006
groups.yahoo.com
Maybe they have a safe at the front desk. No matter where you choose be sure it is a safe not a fireproof letter safe box unless it is welded or bolted down so that a big strong person couldn't pry it off something or pry it open. Somebody used to post on this subject. :surprised;)

Yes they have one at the front desk but going there every time you need to put money in or out I'm not so sure and furthermore at the front desk is it safe enough! Again I doubt it. You have so many choices in Sosua why bother with one without a safe in your apartment.

lumberjack69

May 21, 2009
Yes they have one at the front desk but going there every time you need to put money in or out I'm not so sure and furthermore at the front desk is it safe enough! Again I doubt it. You have so many choices in Sosua why bother with one without a safe in your apartment.

great point why bother staying anyplace w/o a real good safe safe

Status
Not open for further replies.