Advise needed for mountain property

A

Abi

We have been trying to sell land that is off the beaten track up in the mountains. Is there any special advice out there as this is not your typical real estate?

J D Sauser

Silver
Nov 20, 2004
www.hispanosuizainvest.com
Not so untypical...

We have been trying to sell land that is off the beaten track up in the mountains. Is there any special advice out there as this is not your typical real estate?

There are buyers for finca land. A lot of "well to do" locals like to buy land and "play" hacendado. Some actually get into cattle ranges. If you know business owning Dominicans, you should by all means mention to them that you have a finca for sale. Many of these transactions happen in the "background". Obviously, unless you own flat, very fertile land which is not dry yet does not get flooded, the prices can be rather low.

Coastal real estate agents do offer finca properties to foreign "investors" too. So do some agencies in the capital and Santiago to city folks.

... J-D.

A

Abi

Farm for Sale

There are buyers for finca land. A lot of "well to do" locals like to buy land and "play" hacendado. Some actually get into cattle ranges. If you know business owning Dominicans, you should by all means mention to them that you have a finca for sale. Many of these transactions happen in the "background". Obviously, unless you own flat, very fertile land which is not dry yet does not get flooded, the prices can be rather low.

Coastal real estate agents do offer finca properties to foreign "investors" too. So do some agencies in the capital and Santiago to city folks.

... J-D.

Thanx J-D! You can view the property on YouTube - Broadcast Yourself. to see it. Search for "Dominican Republic Farm for Sale" by Abimarcos.

A

Abi

Farm for Sale

I'm always interested in mountain property. Send me a PM and I'll give you my email address to send me the sales information.[

Hi! I can't seem to trigger into your PM system. You can write me at: vidaloha2@yahoo.com or call at 809-635-9439. Keep trying, I should have good signal tomorrow afternoon and on. I suggest you go to YouTube - Broadcast Yourself. to see it. Search for "Dominican Republic Farm for Sale" by Abimarcos. Looking forward to hearing from you! Thank you! - Abi

Castellamonte

Bronze
Mar 3, 2005
Cabrera
www.villa-castellamonte.com
I'm always interested in mountain property. Send me a PM and I'll give you my email address to send me the sales information.[

Hi! I can't seem to trigger into your PM system. You can write me at: vidaloha2@yahoo.com or call at 809-635-9439. Keep trying, I should have good signal tomorrow afternoon and on. I suggest you go to YouTube - Broadcast Yourself. to see it. Search for "Dominican Republic Farm for Sale" by Abimarcos. Looking forward to hearing from you! Thank you! - Abi

Email was sent. Thanks!