Looking for hotel management position

El Vegano

Apr 20, 2006
I am an administrator by training and experience who still has a few years' worth of employment life left, God willing. After the crash of the free zones in the DR, where I was the General Manager and partner of a factory I put together and managed for several years, I would like to work in the tourism industry in the north or east coast and wonder what the possibilities are?

If anyone has any info or guidance to provide in this respect I would appreciate it. Thanks!

Jun 18, 2007
www.rentalmetrocountry.com
I am an administrator by training and experience who still has a few years' worth of employment life left, God willing. After the crash of the free zones in the DR, where I was the General Manager and partner of a factory I put together and managed for several years, I would like to work in the tourism industry in the north or east coast and wonder what the possibilities are?

If anyone has any info or guidance to provide in this respect I would appreciate it. Thanks!

It's a very competitive market especially when you're over 50. Good luck

PCMike

Aug 30, 2008
If you are willing to share your expertise for a couple hundred dollars a month, you can most likely find a position.