Visitor Visa UK success !!!!!!

tailor

Apr 11, 2009
I posted a message on here a while ago saying my boyfriend was going to try for visator visa to england ( where i am from) he applied 24th sept had appointent at embassy 30th sept and just got reply today saying he has been issued his visa!!!!!! I am so happy as so many people on here always said how difficult it is i cant believe how quick they were! And i am glad to writing somthing positive on here hopefully this will give hope to anyone else!!! His visa is valid for 6 months he will be coming here the end of this month!!!! I am soooooooo excited.

Barbie38

Apr 15, 2009
Congratulations! that is great. Maybe you could tell us a bit more about your boyfriends previous travel history, employment, education etc... All of these play a role in getting a VISA and might help others understand better the probability of obtaining a visitors visa to the UK.
It is great to read a positive post about visitors visa as they are difficult to obtain.

tailor

Apr 11, 2009
Congratulations! that is great. Maybe you could tell us a bit more about your boyfriends previous travel history, employment, education etc... All of these play a role in getting a VISA and might help others understand better the probability of obtaining a visitors visa to the UK.
It is great to read a positive post about visitors visa as they are difficult to obtain.
My boyfriend had never been out of Dominican Republic before he just got his passport in August. He is a singer has full time job in hotel for 18 months also sings in other bands he was at university before but did not complete. He had $1000 dollars in bank only started saving this in last 2 months. Also only owns car. Does earn good wage though. For us very easy i was worrying so much he would be called in for interview but no they just replied in 8 days!

bext

Feb 18, 2012
Did you use a lawyer?

My boyfriend had never been out of Dominican Republic before he just got his passport in August. He is a singer has full time job in hotel for 18 months also sings in other bands he was at university before but did not complete. He had $1000 dollars in bank only started saving this in last 2 months. Also only owns car. Does earn good wage though. For us very easy i was worrying so much he would be called in for interview but no they just replied in 8 days!

Hey Tailor,

Did you pay a lawyer to help with the visa application? It seems to be really difficult to get hold of the information you need in order to make a successful app. e.g. exactly what documents need to be provided i.e. they just say 'evidence of'. How is a lay person supposed to know what qualifies as 'evidence'?

Thanks,

Bex

Matilda

RIP Lindsay
Sep 13, 2006
Bext it is very clear for a visitor visa and you do not need a lawyer. You just need to prove that he will come back to the DR so he needs a good job, money in a bank account and to own a house or land or some other reason to come back.

Matilda