Free Ride

Wanna

Feb 1, 2006
I spoke to a girl that I saw on a on-line Girl Meet site. On my way to a taxi to go home this girl calls me. My friend who is Dominican translate her conversation. She with her cousin are clos by and wants to meet. The girl and her cousin walks to the taxi subway stand and aks to go dancing. I reluctantly agree ( tired and wanted to go home). I pay for the taxi and the refeshments. The girl was rude, loud, and demanding! I told them I had enought and going to leave. The friend and the women were offended that I did not leave them money for their ride home. I paid for the ride there, I paid for all the drinks, I indulged all the rudness. Why am I supposed to pay their transportation home. These are adults women and men! I did not invite anyone there. In the states even after a invited blind date every the norm is everyone goes thier own way.

tinyt

Oct 20, 2009
Also, since it is a very Latino culture, chilvary is very much alive. And I'm not saying chilvary is a good thing. Women aren't allowed any good jobs, able to do half the things men can do so in trade the women are taken care of. The rudeness is not part of it, but it is normal that men pay for everything. It isn't the states, there are a whole set of new rules when meeting up with a women whether you are dating her or not.

I spoke to a girl that I saw on a on-line Girl Meet site. On my way to a taxi to go home this girl calls me. My friend who is Dominican translate her conversation. She with her cousin are clos by and wants to meet. The girl and her cousin walks to the taxi subway stand and aks to go dancing. I reluctantly agree ( tired and wanted to go home). I pay for the taxi and the refeshments. The girl was rude, loud, and demanding! I told them I had enought and going to leave. The friend and the women were offended that I did not leave them money for their ride home. I paid for the ride there, I paid for all the drinks, I indulged all the rudness. Why am I supposed to pay their transportation home. These are adults women and men! I did not invite anyone there. In the states even after a invited blind date every the norm is everyone goes thier own way.

You should have taken them both home with you, well thats what I would have done, then you only have to pay there taxi the next morning. :). And like Tambo said "your not in Kansas anymore Toto"

Reactions: Tamborista

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
In the DR, whoever is NOT Dominican pays the bill.

maybe among your friends, but in my circle, it doesn't work this way. Often times my dominican friends pay for everything or we chip in.
But when it comes to taking out women, men pay for everything.
AZB

Reactions: Tamborista