Mr independent or mr. Noshame?

DR_DEFENDER

Jan 8, 2002
"Mr. Independent
Senator Alejandro Williams says he will now run for re-election as an independent candidate, after his party the PLD's Political Committee rejected his candidacy application. The announcement about William's case came as no surprise after it was revealed that Williams rarely attends congressional meetings and has been notable for his absence from the constitutional reform debates. But Senator Williams is fighting back, suggesting that his rejection by the PLD and subsequent announcements on the issue by PLD electoral commission coordinator Alejandrina German are politically motivated. Williams says that German ran a dirty campaign against him, in order to limit his chances in his senatorial campaign, and favor her husband Jose Maria Sosa's campaign."

.............How do I even begin this thread??? I'm not one for hiring a sniper to take someone's life but damn how could you not even have it go through your head? I mean does this A-hole really think that what he does is ok? This is why DR has no hope. I mean if this guy got away with the bs that he got away with and was not asked to resign then what does that say about DR politics? It's pretty damn disgusting. I just can't believe this guy has the balls to run again! I saw the interview on youtube and you can tell that this guy does not have one drop of decency in him. He just came across as-if he just doesn't give a fV<k if you know what I mean! DR wake up!!! What a looser!!! DIOS MIO pero ya no hay VERGUENZA!!

bienamor

Kansas redneck an proud of it
Apr 23, 2004
"Mr. Independent
Senator Alejandro Williams says he will now run for re-election as an independent candidate, after his party the PLD's Political Committee rejected his candidacy application. The announcement about William's case came as no surprise after it was revealed that Williams rarely attends congressional meetings and has been notable for his absence from the constitutional reform debates. But Senator Williams is fighting back, suggesting that his rejection by the PLD and subsequent announcements on the issue by PLD electoral commission coordinator Alejandrina German are politically motivated. Williams says that German ran a dirty campaign against him, in order to limit his chances in his senatorial campaign, and favor her husband Jose Maria Sosa's campaign."

.............How do I even begin this thread??? I'm not one for hiring a sniper to take someone's life but damn how could you not even have it go through your head? I mean does this A-hole really think that what he does is ok? This is why DR has no hope. I mean if this guy got away with the bs that he got away with and was not asked to resign then what does that say about DR politics? It's pretty damn disgusting. I just can't believe this guy has the balls to run again! I saw the interview on youtube and you can tell that this guy does not have one drop of decency in him. He just came across as-if he just doesn't give a fV<k if you know what I mean! DR wake up!!! What a looser!!! DIOS MIO pero ya no hay VERGUENZA!!

And may even get elected who knows, would be a shame I like the sniper idea. Living in New York he has had a first hand view of Joe Lieberman changing from Democrat to Independent and getting elected, and Specter of Pennsylvania change parties in mid year.

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
If they vote for him, knowing what they know, they deserve him.

He is an absolute scumbag.

Chip

Platinum
Jul 25, 2007
Santiago
The problem is we have so very few good examples of politicians here that people expect this to be the norm - and as long as they get their piece of the pie they just don't care one iota.

What bothers me the most is that the real Christian and Catholic polticians out there (if there are any) don't make waves by calling out this type of behavior and demanding more accountability.