Deb, couple more questions??

K

Karina

In the brochures, most of the resorts say that men must wear long pants and dinner. I know that some enforce it and some do not. What about Paradise?? I remember going to a certain resort and a guy was sent back to put a shirt on that had a collar on it, and he looked ok to me! Also, where did you find the best place to exchange currency? The hotel, the plaza, in P.Plata? What day trips seemed to be the most popular? We already took the Outback Jungle Safari and liked the entire trip except for the walk to the waterfalls (don't know how the older people kept up!). The afternoon activities or evening entertainment ... did any of it include audience participation. I'm asking for a co-traveller who might take some 'props' if he thinks it's appropriate for a laugh! Is there Internet access at the hotel, or at the Plaza? I do remember my daughter using the Codetel to phone home to her boyfriend, but was wondering about e-mail, and the cost if you happen to know it. Well, you only have a week and a half before you're out of here. I'm really looking forward to getting away, it's been 2 years since we went away for just one week, and 4 years since we've been away for 2 weeks. I look forward to hearing from you when you return. Have a safe and enjoyable trip!! If you like, you can e-mail me direct at klclift@hotmail.com. Many thanks!!

D

Deb

I've added these to the list :) I can't wait to get out of here...it's been so cold and we've gotten so much snow that I keep daydreaming about the sand and the sun :)

I'll e-mail you when I get back to let you know how Paradise is. I just read a bad review on DebbiesDominicanTravel and I'm a little worried that I'll be as disappointed with Paradise as I was with Playa Naco...oh well let's hope it's a nice place to stay!

Only 9 1/2 more days to go :)

H

hlywud

Hope you have a great vacation, please post your review onn DR1 as well as at www.Debbiesdominicantravel.com , it will help a lot of future travellers.