take care

Status
Not open for further replies.

ramy

Dec 16, 2007
Attention,

Sorry for my english, is not my languages, but I hope you can understand it.

Yesterday. I need a new hard disc, so I call diff. p.c. stores, and only Ceducompp got what I need; my husband goes to this store and buys a Sata 500 GB
He asks the girl why the packing was open, her answer was, and she must open it for the code number inside.
My husband (who don?t understand any thing about p.c). Believe her.
At home I put the disc in my p.c. and see that this was a using hard disc, there are 4 programs install and the partition.
I call directly Ceducommp, the girl didn?t believe me, I was a liar, but I can change the disc.
My lovely husband again back with the hard disc, sorry we don?t have more 500 GB only little 250 GB, my husband told her, that we won?t the money back, is 2.820 pesos, is not nothing I will say.
No way, no money back, we have to buy something else for the money,o.k. we buy the little 250 GB hard disc ( I need one) and the rest of the money she give it back.
But now comes something if you don?t see it self, nobody can believe this., the girl put the damage and use hard disc back in a new packing and put it back in the shelf for sale again, with out any control.
The second hard disc was also damage, I call again, but lady big mouth told me, and absolute not friendly, that I have no clue about computer, and this is not true, I lie, and she even thing about change the hard disc.
How dare you to say this to a client.
I told her, that I buy the last 4 months for more than 12.000 pesos stuff in this store, so I be a good client.
But nothing possible, I lost with the second hard disc 2. 300 pesos.
I will only know how many times that she sale the damage hard disc to the client, and she knows that the hard disc are damage.
So people take care.

Adrian Bye

Bronze
Jul 7, 2002
i suspect cecomsa is right.

many manufacturers include setup/backup software on the drives when they are sold.

looks like cecomsa is ended up with 2 open box hard drives.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Go to OmegaTech (JFK). The owner is Alvin (Dominican/American), really nice guy.

They are by far the biggest and best in the DR.
They hold a massive amount of inventory.

Their prices are also excellent.
It's often cheaper than buying online and having it shipped here.
I should know, I have brought a ton of stuff off of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.