looking for a kitten

Status
Not open for further replies.

tee

Bronze
Sep 14, 2007
Cabarete
I have a client that is looking for a kitten. They are an elderly couple that could do with some company in their new home.
If anybody in the Sosua/Cabarete area has an unwanted kitten please P.M. me.....I will check at the pet lodge also, but thought I would check with my DR1 friends first.
Many thanks.

whirleybird

Silver
Feb 27, 2006
I have a client that is looking for a kitten. They are an elderly couple that could do with some company in their new home.
If anybody in the Sosua/Cabarete area has an unwanted kitten please P.M. me.....I will check at the pet lodge also, but thought I would check with my DR1 friends first.
Many thanks.

I am sure there are hundreds, if not thousands, of unwanted kittens in the area but sadly most people that know of them will probably not be reading DR1 (being Spanish speaking Dominicans and possibly unable to read too). Definitely your best bet will be to contact Judy at the Pet Lodge as sure she will be able to satisfy the requirements of your friends. PM me if you need telephone number or email address.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
kittens are available in most vet shops - for free. people bring whole set to be given aways as soon as they are about 5 weeks old. so check out any vet in the area...

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
hi tee, we have a kitten living under the stairs of the farmacia - it is about 3 months old, maybe less. small white and black kitty, clearly lonely and unwanted. people feed it with some scraps of food but i am sure it'd appreciate new home.
if you fancy taking it (i do not know if it's a boy or girl) i can wash it, deparasite it and dip in in anti-flee powder for you. we are in POP but i can deliver to sosua should the need be.
i am also sending you a PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.