Yamazato restaurant in Cabarete: is it still open?

Status
Not open for further replies.

santa110xyz

Oct 25, 2005
i tried to have lunch at the yamazato restaurant in cabarete, and found it closed....tried to call several times but nobody answered the phone! does anybody has a clue what's going on? ........it is my favorite restaurant!!! hope they are still open..... also there was no sign in the window indicating the opening hours....

oriole100

Bronze
Oct 9, 2005
I was there this evening. There is a sign on the door that says they will be closed today, 26th and 27th. So I guess their open.

TravelHippo

Mar 24, 2008
I was there just a couple of weeks ago, and it was as delicious as ever! We had stopped by there a few weeks before that though, but it was closed for renovations at that time. We have also been there in the mid-afternoon hoping to get lunch but have found it closed. I believe their lunch hours are quite short, then they open again in the evening for dinner.

SH6811

Oct 24, 2005
I'm curious, it sounds like a Japanese food restaurant...is that the case? I'm looking for sushi around here and cannot find anyplace...thanks in advance

oriole100

Bronze
Oct 9, 2005
Yes it is open. We just ate there. The Sushi is really good. We think it is one of the better around.

santa110xyz

Oct 25, 2005
I'm curious, it sounds like a Japanese food restaurant...is that the case? I'm looking for sushi around here and cannot find anyplace...thanks in advance

they are very good! also the quality is always excellent!
only it's a bit pricey ... Well i think quality has it's price.
it is located at the Ocean One Plaza just before entering Cabarete of the left side coming form Sosua.

Bob K

Silver
Aug 16, 2004
It is actually in the building in front of Ocean Dream not Ocean One, and is very good with fresh fish delivered almost every day.

Bob K

santa110xyz

Oct 25, 2005
we went there yesterday. it's opening hours are the same as before. they changed the Japanese cook. the cook is a real friendly guy and will decorate your plate beautiful :)
btw the food was delicious

SH6811

Oct 24, 2005
Can somebody give me an idea as to the price ranges for a meal there please? Thanks in advance.

santa110xyz

Oct 25, 2005
Can somebody give me an idea as to the price ranges for a meal there please? Thanks in advance.

we pay usually for 2 persons between 1,700 to 2,000 pesos. drinking just water with it no wine.
but it is worth every peso.

Status
Not open for further replies.