Daily Mail on New British Ambassador

Lambada

Gold
Mar 4, 2004
www.ginniebedggood.com
El Nuevo Diario reported the arrival of new British Ambassador, Steven Fisher, thus:
LFrecibe cartas credenciales de tres nuevos embajadores

The UK's Daily Mail thus:
Our Man the serial adulterer: The married diplomat who had three affairs and got promoted to ambassador | Mail Online

Remember, it is the Daily Mail! I'm sure all Brits will join with me in welcoming the new Ambassador & in hoping that he feels at home real soon :cheeky:. This has got to be an... unusual start to a posting...

And for Brits here more than 4 years, come back Andy, all is forgiven ;)........

whirleybird

Silver
Feb 27, 2006
El Nuevo Diario reported the arrival of new British Ambassador, Steven Fisher, thus:
LFrecibe cartas credenciales de tres nuevos embajadores

The UK's Daily Mail thus:
Our Man the serial adulterer: The married diplomat who had three affairs and got promoted to ambassador | Mail Online

Remember, it is the Daily Mail! I'm sure all Brits will join with me in welcoming the new Ambassador & in hoping that he feels at home real soon :cheeky:. This has got to be an... unusual start to a posting...

And for Brits here more than 4 years, come back Andy, all is forgiven ;)........

We will, of course, look forward to meeting and greeting Steve Fisher in his new role....

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Leonjel will welcome him and compare notes. The First Woman (you can[t really call her a Lady) was his lover and became preggy whilst he was still married to wifey #1...Or had you all forgotten.....And the FW was received in Rome by Benny XVI and by the FAO as an ambassador...but we all know what UN employees do, don't we????

For shame, Mr. Ambassador (although you have to admit, he did upgrade a bit....at least it seems that way in the Photo)...don't you just love British journalism???

HB

Uzin

Bronze
Oct 26, 2005
I read about this last night in the Evening Standard (now free by the way), I was wondering if Steven Fisher is being punished or rewarded by this appointment !!!!? I mean, he is into adultery, younger women and just split from his wife.....!!! (I'm single and stuck here in the cold, no justice in this world, LOL)

BTW it just started snowing in London !

Edited:
I got it, he's being punished, I think he's into caucasian women, hence this appointment is suppose to limit his choices.....hehehe, LOL (perhaps Haiti would have been too severe....LOL).

After this post, I'll be buggered if I loose my my passport in DR !

Last edited: