all inclusive traveling..Play Naco??

M

missy

Hi, I am planning on going to DR in April/May for two weeks, I have been there before and stayed at the Gran Ventanna( excellent resort, fanominal service...), however this time the friend that I am going with wishes to stay at Play Naco (I think that is what is called). could anyone tell me something about it?? I have heard little of it, I was wondering what it was like. As well, I am now living in an area which does not have travel agaencies, and the nearest ones only speak french, could anyone tell me someplace I could go to online that I could find out about booking two weeks in Dr. thanks a lot.

M

mark

Playa Naco is located in the Playa Dorada Complex, only minutes walk from Grand Vantana. While it may be a little less expensive than Grand Vantana it is a very nice 3.5 - 4 star beachfront property with good service and lots of a la carte dining options. My wife & I have been to many all-inclusives and Playa Naco offers great value without compromising on quality! As for an agent, I'd suggest having a look at sun holidays web page. www.sunholidays.ca They offer great deals and, in my experience, great service. Playa Naco can be found in just about every all-inclusive brochure published in Canada.
Also, have a look at the hotel reviews on this site and at www.debbiesdominicantravel.ca (or it might be .com)

S

Sherri

I went to Playa Naco last October and loved it! The staff are soo nice and the food is good too. Try the bananna mamas at the Caribiann Grill, their great!

P

Phyllis

I've been there a few times and keep going back! Everything about this resort stands out above the rest - my personal opinion. If you have specific questions, don't hesitate to email me.

M

missy

Thanks

Thanks for all the info, I appriciate it. I will try the website you suggested.

D

Deb

I stayed at Playa Naco in September and didn't like it at all. The food and service were horrible and I was really disappointed. I just got back last night from staying at Paradise and it was 100% better. I would recommend going there over Playa Naco.