cheap hotel in sosua?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hugo12

Jan 10, 2010
I live in santiago i m planing to go to puerto plata o sosua for 2 days, does anyone knows a cheap and decent place to stay?

hugo12

Jan 10, 2010
thank you but this hotel is booked for the weekend

do anybody knows a diferent place?

May 29, 2006
Marco at Rocky's is very often booked, but he will usually help you find another place for a resonable price. He once drove me around to help me find a room and he got me a deal by haggling in Spanish.

I also really like Tropixx, which is small and very garden like, but it has no bar or many other facilities. It has a honor bar where you can just pull beers out of a fridge which is a nice service. It is up the hill from The Playero but I think they are running about $50US a night so you may need to haggle. Another cheap place might be Eddy's Sports Bar at 571 1667. They had a few rooms in the back they were renting last time I was there but it is kind of out of the main part of town.

Tor

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Marco at Rocky's is very often booked, but he will usually help you find another place for a resonable price. He once drove me around to help me find a room and he got me a deal by haggling in Spanish.

I also really like Tropixx, which is small and very garden like, but it has no bar or many other facilities. It has a honor bar where you can just pull beers out of a fridge which is a nice service. It is up the hill from The Playero but I think they are running about $50US a night so you may need to haggle. Another cheap place might be Eddy's Sports Bar at 571 1667. They had a few rooms in the back they were renting last time I was there but it is kind of out of the main part of town.

You think Eddy's out of the main part of town, and at the same time reccomend Tropix ?

May 29, 2006
Marco at Rocky's is very often booked, but he will usually help you find another place for a resonable price esp if he is bored. He once drove me around to help me find a room and he got me a deal by haggling in Spanish. He may have stopped doing it though because some hotels were not being reasonable with him.

I also really like Tropixx, which is small and very garden like, but it has no bar or many other facilities. It has a honor bar where you can just pull beers out of a fridge which is a nice service. It is up the hill from The Playero but I think they are running about $50US a night so you may need to haggle. Another cheap place might be Eddy's Sports Bar at 571 1667. They had a few rooms in the back they were renting last time I was there but it is kind of out of the main part of town. Hotel Romanoff is just down the block from there too but they were a bit on the seedy side last time I was there.

I have not heard good reviews for Canto del Delphin but you never know. The really cheap places seem to be in the German area of town.

Status
Not open for further replies.