Price of bicycle?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bicep

Jul 26, 2009
Hi to all at last a little sun,

i have a friend visiting from quebec ,he brought a bicycle with him but he will not use it he was wondering how much he could get for it ,it is in verry good condition any one knows how much a good bike sells here ,just in case he decides to sell it,

thanks and have a great day in the sun

Black Dog

Bronze
May 29, 2009
Hi to all at last a little sun,

i have a friend visiting from quebec ,he brought a bicycle with him but he will not use it he was wondering how much he could get for it ,it is in verry good condition any one knows how much a good bike sells here ,just in case he decides to sell it,

thanks and have a great day in the sun

He could send it to Haiti ;)

May 29, 2006
There are very few bicycles in the DR and I can't remember seeing any adult on one. I think one issue is that the pedal gear would get oil on your pant cuffs and Dominicans really don't wear shorts either. Maybe 2000 peso? They simply are not in demand. A Dominican wouldn't care if it was a $500 or a $50 bike.

dreamsource

Jul 29, 2007
there ARE, in fact, cyclists in the Dr, and a club just started up in Sosua...PM me with details and we'll see if we can reach an accomodation...would love to have a good "mule" to gather groceries and sundries on...

bicep

Jul 26, 2009
Super,
thanks a lots for your prompts answers,my friend will make the contacts,
and he will decide!!
Hey enjoy the sun today is beatiful!!

Black Dog

Bronze
May 29, 2009
I was just talking to bicep and she tells me her friend is asking too much. It's just a regular bike with a basket on it and the owner is asking US$200 so I think it's a non-starter!

Status
Not open for further replies.