Supplements in Santiago

CanWest66

May 11, 2008
Canada
Try La Sirena, as well, the big store(El Pola) I have seen whey protein there as well as supplements. As for price I am sure it is higher than what you would pay back home.

noni

Mar 30, 2009
supplements store

Body Fitness, Tienda de Suplementos Tel 809-226-5378, Calle Estado de Israel, Esq. Federico Izquierdo, Reparto del Este, not far from el Centro Leon.
Dont know what type they sell or for how much, but do know they sell supplements bc I went in today to find out for you?

DipreSantana

Nov 29, 2009
Thanks, to all of you, I went to Nacional today, they had a very small selection, though they had what I consider the best whey protein ever, it was twice the price of what it is in the US, needless to say, I didn't buy it, I'm gonna check the rest of the places mentioned tomorrow and see what I can find.

Chip

Platinum
Jul 25, 2007
Santiago
Thanks, to all of you, I went to Nacional today, they had a very small selection, though they had what I consider the best whey protein ever, it was twice the price of what it is in the US, needless to say, I didn't buy it, I'm gonna check the rest of the places mentioned tomorrow and see what I can find.

Told you so.

Like I said you won't find anything here for anything less than twice the price. Therefore, do what Santiagueros do and use a local mail service. If you want to build muscle, go for the creatine anyway.