Cable Atlantico

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abuela

Bronze
May 13, 2006
Yesterday I called their office and they said the international stations (CNN,BBC,NBC,ABC ,CBS) would be re-set by 6pm(standard problem answer) They are still not available here does anyone have those stations yet or is it an isolated problem?

Ringo

On Vacation!
Mar 6, 2003
Yesterday I called their office and they said the international stations (CNN,BBC,NBC,ABC ,CBS) would be re-set by 6pm(standard problem answer) They are still not available here does anyone have those stations yet or is it an isolated problem?

We have noticed the same problem in this last week but we have found that if you go into the "Menu" and re-set the programs, that they come in fine for us. Busqueda > Automatica. You might also try turning off or unplug your box then re-set the programs.

Good luck. Ringo

retiree

Bronze
Jan 18, 2008
cable

Yesterday I called the office and they didn't have reception there for cbs, nbc and cbs. They had to reset it at the office and after that we had to reset it on our boxes. Hopefully they won't disappear before the big games tomorrow!!

Peter S

May 18, 2007
www.eddysportsbar.com
Big Games Tomorrow

Depending on which side of the 'pond' you're on the big game was today, where the minnows of Leeds held the mighty Tottenham to a 2-2 draw in the FA Cup!!

Going back to the thread, I found that by turning the box off and on and then doing a channel scan all is good.

Status
Not open for further replies.