Starbucks promotes its new opening in Santo Domingo delivering coffee to frontline workers

Dolores

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 20, 2019
Starbucks-ofrece-café-Diario-Libre.jpg

Starbucks had free coffee for firefighters, and health workers. The company was in pre-opening phase when impacted by Covid-19. Jose Luis Gomez Burns, general manager of Starbucks RD says: “Today it is all about people. In these difficult times, with our backing, we want to share a touch of normalcy with the frontline workers that work long hours providing care to those in need.”

Gomez said the company is monitoring the decisions taken by the authorities as they wait to open the first store located in Downtown Santo Domingo on Av. Núñez de Cáceres and Av. Rómulo Betancourt.

Read more in Spanish:Diario Libre Diario Libre

22 May 2020

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:

Regan

Apr 16, 2020
Located in Downtown Center. Of all the things from gringolandia that I miss here, Starbucks is not one of them. Sure, they make nice coffee, but I've found that the thing I like the best about them when traveling is their bathroom.

Sep 22, 2009
Located in Downtown Center. Of all the things from gringolandia that I miss here, Starbucks is not one of them. Sure, they make nice coffee, but I've found that the thing I like the best about them when traveling is their bathroom.
Lucky for you they take American money

Africaida

Gold
Jun 19, 2009

And their wifi

Reactions: Regan