Andres Julio Portes to head EdeEste

Dolores

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 20, 2019
Andres-Portes-El-Dia-1024x931.png

Andres Julio Portes is the new general manager of the Empresa Distribuidora del Este (Ede Este). The Unified Council of Distribution Companies (CUED) announced the appointment.

Portes is an industrial engineer by profession and has more than 25 years of experience in the sector. He has held positions such as: manager of Edesur for San Cristóbal; manager of Planning and Maintenance; general manager and founder of GEISA, an electricity engineering and maintenance services firm.

Read more in Spanish:El Dia

17 August 2022

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:

JD Jones

Moderator:North Coast,Santo Domingo,SW Coast,Covid
Jan 7, 2016
I'm not sure if anyone saw the video of the woman who was distraught and screaming over her electric bill increase.

Edesur sent a brigade to her house to verify what was happened. It turns out that she was paying a flat rate of 300 pesos a month for her
electric bill, and last month they installed a meter.

She's not screaming anymore:

Last edited:

NanSanPedro

Nickel with tin plating
Apr 12, 2019
Boca Chica
yeshaiticanprogram.com
I'm not sure if anyone saw the video of the woman who was distraught and screaming over her electric bill increase.

Edesur sent a brigade to her house to verify what was happened. It turns out that she was paying a flat rate of 300 pesos a month for her
electric bill, and last month they installed a meter.

She's not screaming anymore:

How do you say Karen in Spanish?

Last edited by a moderator:

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
I thought the government was getting rid of all the corrupt EDE's? What happened to that?

JD Jones

Moderator:North Coast,Santo Domingo,SW Coast,Covid
Jan 7, 2016
I thought the government was getting rid of all the corrupt EDE's? What happened to that?
Why do you say that? This story was about a woman smearing instagram with accusations against EDESUR, and they simply did an inspection showing her why her bill went up. End of story. I bet her place isn't going to be lit up like a discotec anymore.