ONLY IN DR

JD Jones

Moderator:North Coast,Santo Domingo,SW Coast,Covid
Jan 7, 2016
That's one way to catch them. Tell me that's not you recording, Mr. Knight

colmcb

Mar 22, 2009
Wow.... I'd love to know how that bus driver is doing after the cops got their hands on him.

Manuel01

Apr 1, 2009
the biggest a- hole was the guy recording..
Come on. I'm supposed to be the always negative guy in this forum. i have to admit....this is the most funny thing i have seen in a loooong while.
Especially the scene with the cop pointing the shotgun on the driver and the driver totally ignoring him is epic.
This clip has CNN potential.

RDKNIGHT

Bronze
Mar 13, 2017
Come on. I'm supposed to be the always negative guy in this forum. i have to admit....this is the most funny thing i have seen in a loooong while.
Especially the scene with the cop pointing the shotgun on the driver and the driver totally ignoring him is epic.
This clip has CNN potential.
go look at the part when they turned off the main Highway they almost ran over the guy on the moto

Reactions: colmcb

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
it's been reported that he told the cops the Haitians had a knife to his neck
No doubt they'll be bringing driver down to the station and sitting him down with the old "who done it" stick to find out what really happened.

Peterj

Bronze
Oct 7, 2002
Dominican Republic
go look at the part when they turned off the main Highway they almost ran over the guy on the moto
This curve is famous for the motocoñasos to drive against traffic, this one almost was clipped.
I don't feel sorry for them, they never learn and act like they are king of the road.

reilleyp

Dec 12, 2006
They are going to have to fix that mierda in Haiti and stop the flow into the DR. People on vacation don't want to see this. When I was young and dumb I would have thought this was funny, but now that I have a wife and kid, not so much. I don't want my daughter getting hit by a school bus or stray bullet.