Came across this on FB, wondered if anyone could help? Vague though...

j&t's future

Bronze
Mar 6, 2007

Kimberley Magee is with LADbible and
15 others
.​

snrpedooSt0gt6lu99s9 A170u3uh9: auu0cmg8m4a7m51tutm2fa79 tt5 ·
PLEASE HELP SAVE MY HUSBAND!!!
My husband is currently being detained in Dominican Republic prison under suspicious, he went to court on the 5th August and was put in front of a judge to be told there was no evidence against him to charge him at that moment so they have 52 days to find him guilty or not, he has been in this awful prison since April, he has an illness called Ulcerative Colitis and he hasn’t had his medication for 7 months now, I have contacted the British Embassy who informed me and my husband they will get his medication but never did and hasn’t helped since. My husband is currently lying in hospital bed in his own blood as he can’t control his bowels anymore and no one is helping him, he hasn’t been given a cover or a pillow, he is waiting for a blood transfusion and is needing 5 pints we have sent money over to his lawyer to buy bloods for him, his lawyer speak Spanish and it’s very hard to communicate with her and doctors to explain what medication and treatment my husband needs, he was found in his cells 2 days ago unresponsive and was taken to hospital where the doctors said he was fine and sent back to prison and now he needs a blood transfusion or he will DIE.. he has two parasites inside him as the prison wouldn’t allow him to drink bottle water and he had no choice but to drink there water, he has lost 3/4 stone in weight, his muscles in his body is so weak when he does manage to stand he collapses, the prison have beaten him with bats and locked him up for days without any communication to the world for no reason at all. My husband served in the armed forces in the 5 Scots regiment for years. My husband is a good man, he goes above and beyond for his family and friends, he has worked so hard his whole life to make sure his loved ones have what they need. He has just become a dad again to a little girl who he has never met and if I don’t get the help I need he will never get the chance to meet her. No human deserves to be treated like this, you wouldn’t even treat animals like this, he is a broken man, and just wants to be home with his family. We have done all we can and no one is helping us, I come to social media for help to get his story out there my husband name is SHAUN MAGEE and he currently dying in Dominican Republic Prison/Hospital and we need your help to get the big people with power to help get him home. I have posted picture off what my husband looked like before prison and what he looks like now. PLEASE TAG AND SHARE.

Ann Collins
Maybe contact one of the National newspapers in the UK to see if they can help him

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
He had booked his flight back while in the country as it worked out cheaper, but was unaware travellers can only visit the country for 30 days without a visa.
Do we have the first person ever arrested based upon overstaying a tourist card? LOLl That is a joke.
Nah, it is almost certainly drug related as mentioned, but why even mention the 30 day limit.

El Hijo de Manolo

It's outrageous, egregious, preposterous!
Dec 10, 2021
Dominican Republic
Do we have the first person ever arrested based upon overstaying a tourist card? LOLl That is a joke.
Nah, it is almost certainly drug related as mentioned, but why even mention the 30 day limit.
Not just that, that's some made up crapola to use the scientific term. Where is this guy being held? This friend he visited...what's this winner's name and location? Remember the bizarre tale of Daryl Fornicator? These cases tend to be filed as cold rather quickly in DR. Time to call Bo Dietl, that is if he'll give up his table at Rao's for a few days!

Reactions: Big and windeguy

drstock

Silver
Oct 29, 2010
Cabarete
It may well be drug related, but as the judge says they don't have evidence against him, surely he should at least get medical attention. He apparently hasn't been found guilty of anything yet.

As for the 30 day limit, I agree that it seems irrelevant.

JD Jones

Moderator:North Coast,Santo Domingo,SW Coast,Covid
Jan 7, 2016
It must be tough being in a bed in a pool of blood while getting beaten with a baseball bat.

• Haha
Reactions: El Hijo de Manolo

El Hijo de Manolo

It's outrageous, egregious, preposterous!
Dec 10, 2021
Dominican Republic
Does the wife have the labs on the stool sample or bloodwork for the parasites? Is it confirmed it's from the water they gave him in jail 😒. I've heard beverages come from families and friends of the inmates or they pool money to send out for stuff at the colmado. Ask the wife for the contact info from where she's getting these updates. Please provide the name and address/cel of this "friend" he was staying with. Buaahahaaaa

Reactions: PCMike

NALs

Economist by Profession
Jan 20, 2003
Simply saying this because it should be said, no responses needed.

Where are the people that say he has the “right” color to get the best treatment in the DR? The DR was recently accused of racism (again), yet all eyes are blind on this case. :unsure:

——

On another note… thrown in a Dominican jail, they can’t find any evidence to justify why he is in jail, but they keep him in jail anyway until something comes up.

Big

Apr 24, 2019
Simply saying this because it should be said, no responses needed.

Where are the people that say he has the “right” color to get the best treatment in the DR? The DR was recently accused of racism (again), yet all eyes are blind on this case. :unsure:

——

On another note… thrown in a Dominican jail, they can’t find any evidence to justify why he is in jail, but they keep him in jail anyway until something comes up.
he should be in jail for desecrating his flesh, covering it with juvenile tattoos.

JLSawmam

Sep 8, 2018
he should be in jail for desecrating his flesh, covering it with juvenile tattoos.
You must have really sharp eyes to identify what his tattoos are in the photos in the linked article, since you earlier called them gangster and now juvenile. Or maybe you just don't like tattoos of any kind.

Big

Apr 24, 2019
You must have really sharp eyes to identify what his tattoos are in the photos in the linked article, since you earlier called them gangster and now juvenile. Or maybe you just don't like tattoos of any kind.
you are correct. It takes zero talent or skill to obtain a tattoo. It can also impede one's career.

Reactions: PCMike and windeguy