30 lbs of coke, $3 million found hidden in NYC man’s home

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
A Bronx man had $3 million in cash and 30-pounds of stuffed in his furniture, authorities said.

Investigators who went to the Norwood home of Juan Rondon, who is from the Dominican Republic, allegedly found 12 kilos of coke and $3 million in cash in secret compartments in several pieces of furniture,

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
Others will take over where he left off.

Millions upon millions yet to be made.

BermudaRum

Bronze
Oct 9, 2007
NY Post .... “Over a span of years, an accused major trafficker apparently squirreled away more than $3 million, filling secret compartments inside furniture to the brim with bundles of cash wrapped together in rubber bands, expensive watches, and kilograms of cocaine,”
He's 60 years old. Guess he has to goto Plan B for retirement.
If the 3 mil in cash belongs to him at 60, he should have looked at the expensive watches and said it's time to retire, and live somewhere else without that white stuff..

Reactions: NanSanPedro

Big

Apr 24, 2019
Others will take over where he left off.

Millions upon millions yet to be made.
Others will get long prison sentences, there is plenty of jail space and plenty of energy to freeze and control assets.

JD Jones

Moderator:North Coast,Santo Domingo,SW Coast,Covid
Jan 7, 2016
If the 3 mil in cash belongs to him at 60, he should have looked at the expensive watches and said it's time to retire, and live somewhere else without that white stuff..

I'm guessing it doesn't belong to him.

Reactions: BermudaRum

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
Others will get long prison sentences, there is plenty of jail space and plenty of energy to freeze and control assets.
And even more to take his place and continue. Read the news. This will never end.

I have played several wedding gigs at a magnificent house in Playa Chiquita. Casa de los Suenos on Google Maps.

The owner builds prisons in the USA.

He is happy to read the news. He won't be out of a jobs any time soon.

Big

Apr 24, 2019
And even more to take his place and continue. Read the news. This will never end.

I have played several wedding gigs at a magnificent house in Playa Chiquita. Casa de los Suenos on Google Maps.

The owner builds prisons in the USA.

He is happy to read the news. He won't be out of a jobs any time soon.
Great news!! Continue to arrest and incarcerate loser drug dealers. Seize thier assets. Every time a drug dealer or mule gets jail time is proof positive the system works. Sorry you have to sing and dance to earn a living in your golden years. I know it must be demanding.

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
Great news!! Continue to arrest and incarcerate loser drug dealers. Seize thier assets. Every time a drug dealer or mule gets jail time is proof positive the system works. Sorry you have to sing and dance to earn a living in your golden years. I know it must be demanding.
And tomorrow we read about it again, and again and again. No end , yeah great news if you like futility.
Not ever. Doesn't stop. Keeps going. No problem. eh? Hey, it keeps the jails full and I get the occasional gig at Cass de Los Suenos in Sosua.
Or other locales.

I don't have to do anything. I like to play music. I enjoy playing music, It has been a hobby since I was 16. Yes, it is somewhat demanding, but those that have never done it in front of thousands of people would have no idea.

Big

Apr 24, 2019
And tomorrow we read about it again, and again and again. No end , yeah great news if you like futility.
Not ever. Doesn't stop. Keeps going. No problem. eh? Hey, it keeps the jails full and I get the occasional gig at Cass de Los Suenos in Sosua.
Or other locales.

I don't have to do anything. I like to play music. I enjoy playing music, It has been a hobby since I was 16. Yes, it is somewhat demanding, but those that have never done it in front of thousands of people would have no idea.
Are you a Rapper, piano player or a saxophonist? I am guessing a rapper since you are not a law and order guy.

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
Are you a Rapper, piano player or a saxophonist? I am guessing a rapper since you are not a law and order guy.
I HATE Rap, Reggaeton, Dembow, etc

I do play keyboards. Never owned a real acoustic piano. I did have a Hammond organ with a Leslie and played at
Holiday Inns when I was 16, I have a gig April 2 at El Choco....

I am a Libertarian.

And DR1 does not like me to say more. DR1 Mods made that "abundantly clear".
I have no idea why.

I am for the rule of law with one MAJOR exception where that is I cannot say.

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
Rikers island is almost as bad as a death sentence.

Rikers Island

‘Worst' NYC landlord attacked upon arrival at Rikers, may have broken bones in face: source​