A Dominican Store in NYC (Dominican Products Only)

NALs

Economist by Profession
Jan 20, 2003
The idea of seeing Dominican brands/products in other countries isn't new. The idea of seeing a store in another country where most of what they sell are Dominican products is something else. Apparently, this store in The Bronx, NY does exactly that. Even Rica products are there.

How many other stores that specialize in Dominican products exist outside the DR?

El Hijo de Manolo

It's outrageous, egregious, preposterous!
Dec 10, 2021
Dominican Republic
The idea of seeing Dominican brands/products in other countries isn't new. The idea of seeing a store in another country where most of what they sell are Dominican products is something else. Apparently, this store in The Bronx, NY does exactly that. Even Rica products are there.

How many other stores that specialize in Dominican products exist outside the DR?

all the disastrously poor quality products available here, made available there for the folks that just never developed a palate after living in neuba yol for a lifetime. I don't even know how the FDA permits the resale of these products in the States

Lucifer

Silver
Jun 26, 2012
It's too bad Dominicans in the Big Apple, Beantown, Newark, Allentown, and Providence have yet to discover Sprouts and Trader Joe's.
The Dominicans I met in Texas are oblivious of the existence of these two grocery store chains.

And Now that I reside in the Capital of Latin America, the 305, I know even less Dominicans, but I did suggest Trader Joe's to the one lonesome compatriot that I've befriended.