Accommodation for four couples

banzai

Aug 16, 2013
ISO VILLA accommodation for four couples + on the south coast. November 2023, week/ten days. All Inclusive a plus. Beachfront a MUST. References available. We stayed at the Sunrise Villa last year.

JD Jones

Moderator:North Coast,Santo Domingo,SW Coast,Covid
Jan 7, 2016
ISO VILLA accommodation for four couples + on the south coast. November 2023, week/ten days. All Inclusive a plus. Beachfront a MUST. References available. We stayed at the Sunrise Villa last year.
How'd you like it? I was the owner's rep when it was being built. I was there every day from start to finish.

banzai

Aug 16, 2013
Has anyone stayed at the Viva Dominicus Beach Hotel (Bayahibe) lately? The bungalows in particular? Good, bad, ugly?

melphis

Living my Dream
Apr 18, 2013
Try the Mansion at The Chic resort, The Palms in Uvero Alto or contact Playa Palmera as they have several large private rentals with all sorts of options from chefs to rental vehicles.

Reactions: banzai

MariaRubia

Jun 25, 2019
I think to be honest you'd be far better to do your research on the booking websites than on here. Las Terrenas may be an option worth considering, I know you said south coast, but LT has a lot of very nice villas with beachfront access, and it's much more of an authentic Dominican experience than going to villas which are part of a sprawling AI crammed with tourists. In the east, I would concentrate on Cap Cana as that's where most of the more upmarket rentals with beachfront are.

banzai

Aug 16, 2013
Well, if you decide on the north coast, I just finished this (2.5 years) with Rolondo (my builder). Yup, your own beach plus one fo the best gyms on the north coast + a lot more, jijiji. Anyone is welcome to come by and check it out, very unique .... (Robert you'd be proud, hahaha)

thanks Rolando :)

yourbeachvilla.com
thanks for your response, my daughter is interested.