Boca Chica

vincyo

Jan 5, 2006
Magog, Quebec, Canada
options?

how about La Romana is there anything to do there for nigthlife,

I was in punta cana last years and we add a great time ,we went out in Bavaro. i wanted to go back there but the price went up big time....

i try to check for some deals for cabarete or sosua but i cant find any web site that offer this destination .its always LaRomana-PuntaCana-PuertoPlata

im from montreal....

if anybody can help it would be appreciated...

Sep 19, 2005
vincyo said:
how about La Romana is there anything to do there for nigthlife,

I was in punta cana last years and we add a great time ,we went out in Bavaro. i wanted to go back there but the price went up big time....

i try to check for some deals for cabarete or sosua but i cant find any web site that offer this destination .its always LaRomana-PuntaCana-PuertoPlata

im from montreal....

if anybody can help it would be appreciated...

I am not sure but maybe the deals are for airport destinations...thus you keep coming up with the same options...the puerto platta airport serves cabarette and sosua.... sosua is only about 20 minutes or less from the POP airport ( puerto platta) La Romana airport serves Boca Chica and Bahibe...the punta cana airport serves the punta cana- bavaro area... that covers most of the beach resport areas..... if you want sosua or cabertte...use the info provided under the puerto platta airport destinations

although most offered out of POP will be in playa dorado complex

bob