Candidates for Miss RD

ramesses

Gold
Jun 17, 2005
You're not alone. I only had two chances with the contestants: slim to none... and Slim just left town.

In addition, I have to' lo' golpe' working against me: viejo, pobre, prieto, flaco y feo, and to add insult to injury, chiquito y tupío to boot.
For me "Gordo y feo"

Reactions: Lucifer

JD Jones

Moderator:North Coast,Santo Domingo,SW Coast,Covid
Jan 7, 2016
I wonder if they still have to pay to compete.

Manuel01

Apr 1, 2009
I wonder if they still have to pay to compete.
Not directly but it still costs several thousand $US to participate. They have to use ceratain photographers, Stylists , Make up Artists etc. Also the have to buy a bunch of the Tickets for the final event (what they can re-sell). The dresses that they have to buy or rent are extremely expensive.The Crown of the Miss DR is definetely for sale. Everybody knows that the lady in charge of this event is as corupt as it gets.

Reactions: NY-DR Commuter

El Hijo de Manolo

It's outrageous, egregious, preposterous!
Dec 10, 2021
Dominican Republic
You're not alone. I only had two chances with the contestants: slim to none... and Slim just left town.

In addition, I have to' lo' golpe' working against me: viejo, pobre, prieto, flaco y feo, and to add insult to injury, chiquito y tupío to boot.
Somewhere tonight, folks are doing a gratitude list 🤣

Big

Apr 24, 2019
One of the holy grail doctors. Father and son have offices there and are very talented and very well known. The son is almost a miracle worker:
clearly the economy here is healthy. The number of these facilities is unreal. Also, cosmetic dental practices. These Ms D.R pageants are walking advertisements. Not saying they have had work, however

JD Jones

Jan 7, 2016
Not directly but it still costs several thousand $US to participate. They have to use ceratain photographers, Stylists , Make up Artists etc. Also the have to buy a bunch of the Tickets for the final event (what they can re-sell). The dresses that they have to buy or rent are extremely expensive.The Crown of the Miss DR is definetely for sale. Everybody knows that the lady in charge of this event is as corupt as it gets.
I dated a girl who won the contest here many, many years ago. She had a very bad experience with them.

Went into debt to complete, didn't get any of the prizes that were announced, and a couple of the organizers tried to get into her pants. She sued to get the car she won but it was postponed into eternity.

I know it was true because she still had all of the newspaper clippings. I've always wondered what happened to her.

aarhus

www.johnboyter.com
Jun 10, 2008
I dated a girl who won the contest here many, many years ago. She had a very bad experience with them.

Went into debt to complete, didn't get any of the prizes that were announced, and a couple of the organizers tried to get into her pants. She sued to get the car she won but it was postponed into eternity.

I know it was true because she still had all of the newspaper clippings. I've always wondered what happened to her.
Was that back then where you were young and hot JD ?

JD Jones

Jan 7, 2016
Was that back then where you were young and hot JD ?
You bet!

A young, gringo, tall, blue-eyed buck was the holy grail back in those days.

The stories I could tell.

Reactions: jd426

MariaRubia

Jun 25, 2019
How do you tell if you cant see the scars? I have been fooled more than once, thinking they were false when they werent.

Oh these were so obvious. Little slim girls with massive perfectly round and completely false butt-cheeks and equally round and equally false boobs. I don't think they even try to look natural.

MariaRubia

Jun 25, 2019

I know a guy who was a competitor in Mr Dominican Republic. Gorgeous looking man. The whole competition was run by gay guys and the contestants were told "if you want to win, just say Yes to whatever anyone asks you to do".

Lucifer

Silver
Jun 26, 2012
I've noticed that former D.R. contestants, many of whom, while being interviewed, professed their desires to work for the betterment of society, end up working as professional gossipers on TV.

Manuel01

Apr 1, 2009

Yes i can confirm this story !

Reactions: JD Jones

jd426

Gold
Dec 12, 2009
Blue Collar Town in New Jersey
We personally know runners up who ended up marrying guys from Like Dubai .. had kid(s)...then naturally moved on soon after ( they aint marrying for LOVE if you dont know that by now) .. Needless to say they wont be hurting for Money any time soon. Its a Launching Platform as stated above. and Any girl who does not have the skills to pull that off, well thats on her then .
Not to disagree with anything posted, and its absolutely Terrible that they dont get the Prizes they have won .. but that is Small Potatoes to what they can Really Achieve after such Contests , especially as the WINNER. .
I've seen it with my own Eyes .. the Traveling and LUXURY Life which awaits them is absolutely Staggering ...
The Ultimate goal is to Marry WEALTH , Real Wealth ..
Im not talking come and go Rapper Money .. we talking Real Money ..

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016

Salad Days?

keepcoming

Moderator - Living & General Stuff
May 25, 2011
Let's keep on topic so the thread can stay open...not so much why they marry someone from Dubai, etc..

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
We personally know runners up who ended up marrying guys from Like Dubai .. had kid(s)...then naturally moved on soon after ( they aint marrying for LOVE if you dont know that by now) .. Needless to say they wont be hurting for Money any time soon. Its a Launching Platform as stated above. and Any girl who does not have the skills to pull that off, well thats on her then .
Not to disagree with anything posted, and its absolutely Terrible that they dont get the Prizes they have won .. but that is Small Potatoes to what they can Really Achieve after such Contests , especially as the WINNER. .
I've seen it with my own Eyes .. the Traveling and LUXURY Life which awaits them is absolutely Staggering ...
The Ultimate goal is to Marry WEALTH , Real Wealth ..
Im not talking come and go Rapper Money .. we talking Real Money ..
That was my goal too.... But I fell short

• Haha
Reactions: Big and aarhus

Facepalm Supreme

Dec 29, 2022
Santo Domingo
Most boring, plain and trite looking girls I've ever seen in my life. Ms. San Cristobal has a face that is a little different than all the others.

Same shape, same variations on the same skin tone, and they all look like they are vapid af.

I'd rather chill with a girl I meet in Agora or 360 at the food court than talk to any of those carbon copies.

• Haha

El Hijo de Manolo

It's outrageous, egregious, preposterous!
Dec 10, 2021
Dominican Republic
Most boring, plain and trite looking girls I've ever seen in my life. Ms. San Cristobal has a face that is a little different than all the others.

Same shape, same variations on the same skin tone, and they all look like they are vapid af.

I'd rather chill with a girl I meet in Agora or 360 at the food court than talk to any of those carbon copies.
Cruising for chicks in the mall!

• Haha
Reactions: KyleMackey