Devouring mothers?

POPNYChic

Bronze
Jul 27, 2009
In house laundry service, cooking cleaning and general pampering. As a man, they assume if you dont live with someone(in the US) there is no one there to cook your food. No thought of maybe I can cook my own food, wash my own clothes, mop my own kitchen floor. Apparently one needs a woman to do everything for him in the DR.

haha basically. why do it yourself when you can have the help/your momma/plus your sisters doing it all for you? and the girls, well, mom and dad keep providing all the money, gagdets and clothes they want and need, even if theyre 35. so yeah...no brainer lol

NALs

Economist by Profession
Jan 20, 2003
...whoever said italian mothers are the same or worse is not kidding. i know. i have to deal w a shockingly stereotypical one LOL she def rivals overbearing latinamerican mommas.
Not just Italian, I think its a general Latin custom.

pedrochemical

Silver
Aug 22, 2008
<HR style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #173f96; COLOR: #173f96" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->
<!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: bbcode_quote -->Quote:
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset" class=alt2>Originally Posted by RacerX
In house laundry service, cooking cleaning and general pampering. As a man, they assume if you dont live with someone(in the US) there is no one there to cook your food. No thought of maybe I can cook my own food, wash my own clothes, mop my own kitchen floor. Apparently one needs a woman to do everything for him in the DR.

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<!-- END TEMPLATE: bbcode_quote -->haha basically. why do it yourself when you can have the help/your momma/plus your sisters doing it all for you? and the girls, well, mom and dad keep providing all the money, gagdets and clothes they want and need, even if theyre 35. so yeah...no brainer lol

Well I think it is a good system.
It frees up a man to go and do what he does best.:bunny: