DR Pictures

JD Jones

Moderator:North Coast,Santo Domingo,SW Coast,Covid
Jan 7, 2016
Isn't running a site a lotta fun? Gotta double down on those passwords..lol

MiamiDRGuy

Bronze
May 19, 2013
Here is a link to some of my picture albums. Most are pictures that I took. The old pictures of the DR are some I collected. The link is a bit messed up but you can get to all the albums from my web site. https://www.colonialzone-dr.com/category/pictures/
I visited that site before, pretty interesting. I will be glad to add it and as long the copyright is on the picture, your all good.

Reactions: Jan and JD Jones

Jan

Bronze
Jan 3, 2002
Santo Domingo Este
www.colonialzone-dr.com
I visited that site before, pretty interesting. I will be glad to add it and as long the copyright is on the picture, your all good.
It's my web site. All the really old pics are not mine but If they say Colonial Zone and Dominican Dog Blog they are mine or I have permission to use them. If you use my pics please leave the copyright stuff. I take pics almost every day. The new ones are posted almost daily on my Facebook pages. Thanks

MiamiDRGuy

Bronze
May 19, 2013
It's my web site. All the really old pics are not mine but If they say Colonial Zone and Dominican Dog Blog they are mine or I have permission to use them. If you use my pics please leave the copyright stuff. I take pics almost every day. The new ones are posted almost daily on my Facebook pages. Thanks
No problem. Like I said, at any time if i add pictures on our website and it has copyright text on the pictures, that is all we need. Nothing more. Feel free to DM me directly so I can add all of your pictures. By the way, your website might need improvement and maybe I can help. Cheers

jd426

Gold
Dec 12, 2009
I am particilarly Fascinated by your Photos of Jarabacoa , This Area has an almost European Feel to it , like a miniature Switzerland/ Austria But just much Smaller mountain Peaks .. This is the Kind of Area I could see myself Retiring in, Maybe. Something Custom with a nice View, a River nearby ..
very Interesting... It now also reminds me of Project Custom Home an esteemed member if this Board has been working on.. I can see how he fell in Love with this Area of the Country ...
This may be a Good Topic for a new thread though. "Building you Dream Home in the DR , what Area is perfectly suited for your Particular Lifestyle"

Reactions: aarhus and JD Jones

JD Jones

Moderator:North Coast,Santo Domingo,SW Coast,Covid
Jan 7, 2016
I get the same feeling in Constanza and Jarabacoa. It's like another world.

I too have followed our member who is building his house and am happy it is almost finished.

Fulano2

Bronze
Jun 5, 2011
Europe
I am particilarly Fascinated by your Photos of Jarabacoa , This Area has an almost European Feel to it , like a miniature Switzerland/ Austria But just much Smaller mountain Peaks .. This is the Kind of Area I could see myself Retiring in, Maybe. Something Custom with a nice View, a River nearby ..
very Interesting... It now also reminds me of Project Custom Home an esteemed member if this Board has been working on.. I can see how he fell in Love with this Area of the Country ...
This may be a Good Topic for a new thread though. "Building you Dream Home in the DR , what Area is perfectly suited for your Particular Lifestyle"

Constanza is in my opinión totally different. I loved and love it.

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
20230822_074726.jpg
20230822_074739.jpg