First Lady looks gorgeous in Jenny Polanco

Dolores

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 20, 2019
Raquel-Arbaje-Instagram-e1597766920651.png

First Lady Raquel Arbaje chose a white suit by Casa de Moda Jenny Polanco. The classic details of amber buttons distinguished the white suit the wife of President Luis Abinader wore to the inaugural ceremony. The fashion house is now under Carla de Quiñones, the daughter of the late designer.

Vice President Raquel Peña wore a long-sleeved swan-neck vintage skirt dress with invisible buttoning and curved collar cuts by also Dominican designer Luis Domínguez.

Read more in Spanish:InstagramDiario Libre

Listin Diario...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Caonabo

Fulano2

Bronze
Jun 5, 2011
Europe
That’s what I thought at first sight but Chirimoya said it is linen, which is not easy to work with (I have been told).

Big

Apr 24, 2019
hmm could be. Her accoutrements ( jewelry) are super nice as well.

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
looks to be a gabardine blend, bet it was obtained from the boutique shops at Bal Harbour N. Miami
As far as I know Jenny Polanco does not have a boutique there.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
I guess I'm in the minority who thinks this women isn't stunning at all. She'd probably say the same about me as well.
she is a very elegant woman, very classy and attractive. I know, she doesn't look like the bar-fly morena that so many expats seem to be attracted to.
I have met both 1st ladies ( Dona candida and this lady), both are very classy well educated.

Andre14615

Banned
May 31, 2019
she is a very elegant woman, very classy and attractive. I know, she doesn't look like the bar-fly morena that so many expats seem to be attracted to.
I have met both 1st ladies ( Dona candida and this lady), both are very classy well educated.
Put thousands of dollars on any woman and she will look elegant. To me she looks like she rides a broomstick but thats just my opinion. Once you remove those layers of makeup it would really change the opinion of many.

• Haha
Reactions: Fulano2 and aarhus