Status
Not open for further replies.

D'Arcy (Apostropheman)

Karma, it's worth waiting for ;)
Apr 10, 2022
Here and there
Give it few a years.
America will be Latin America.

They are laying the ground work now for most of the things you mentioned above.
Ah, the nasty old "they" again... You can't even find the gumption to be specific let alone post links to back up your paranoid fantasy :rolleyes:

I'd laugh but it's a huge endemic issue

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
Your white privilege is showing

When have you ever had to make such decisions? Never is the answer.

And of course you have much more wealth, freedom, and passport that makes it easy to travel and do as you please. You would not last a week where they came from but you always have to be the tough contrarian. Ridiculous...:rolleyes:;)
"I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where
they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character."

- Martin Luther King Jr. , August 28th 1963 (without using Google, i believe that is the correct date, correct me if I'm wrong)

Stop tarnishing this man's legacy with your race baiting garbage and learn to deal with the demons in your life.

D'Arcy (Apostropheman)

Apr 10, 2022
Here and there
"I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where
they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character."

- Martin Luther King Jr. , August 28th 1963 (without using Google, i believe that is the correct date, correct me if I'm wrong)

Stop tarnishing this man's legacy with your race baiting garbage and learn to deal with the demons in your life.
Hypocrite

There's a term for your style of argument. The right-wing loonies use it too. Accusing others of what you do. Spare us all your BS, you're an embarrassment.

P.S. get a haircut ;)

• Sad
Reactions: bob saunders

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
Hypocrite

There's a term for your style of argument. The right-wing loonies use it too. Accusing others of what you do. Spare us all your BS, you're an embarrassment.

P.S. get a haircut ;)
Good morning D'Arcy. If you were to reread this post I'm certain you would see it is written: 1. Not based on actual facts that you have. 2. It is against the forum rules (right-wing loonies ) to discuss (thru the back door) political stances especially in the USA. 3. Attacking a poster and not the subject.It is also against T.O.S. 4. Off topic ("get a haircut").
Now please don't step down to "Who made you mod"?. Give a more intellect response than that which would seem to be more to your liking.

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
Your white privilege is showing

When have you ever had to make such decisions? Never is the answer.

And of course you have much more wealth, freedom, and passport that makes it easy to travel and do as you please. You would not last a week where they came from but you always have to be the tough contrarian. Ridiculous...:rolleyes:;)
considering that HE spent a number of years in Haiti and adopted a Haitian boy I would say he is more informed and aware than you.

D'Arcy (Apostropheman)

Apr 10, 2022
Here and there
considering that HE spent a number of years in Haiti and adopted a Haitian boy I would say he is more informed and aware than you.
Your dementia is showing Bobbie

I replied to Cristo and he has never claimed to have adopted anyone and I don't recall him posting about going to Haiti not that that would be relevant.

Want to take another run at me? At least get your facts straight... ;)

Reactions: Sol09

D'Arcy (Apostropheman)

Apr 10, 2022
Here and there
Good morning D'Arcy. If you were to reread this post I'm certain you would see it is written: 1. Not based on actual facts that you have. 2. It is against the forum rules (right-wing loonies ) to discuss (thru the back door) political stances especially in the USA. 3. Attacking a poster and not the subject.It is also against T.O.S. 4. Off topic ("get a haircut").
Now please don't step down to "Who made you mod"?. Give a more intellect response than that which would seem to be more to your liking.
Do you REALLY want to be a member of the "pile on" losers, Johne? At least you could get your spelling on point ;)
It's not your job to try and guide or critique anyone and it just encourages people to make you a target too, but hey, do what you want.

I'm going to let those actually in power here do their thing, and as long as I'm able I'll post as I see fit, regardless of what you or any other member says.

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
Do you REALLY want to be a member of the "pile on" losers, Johne? At least you could get your spelling on point ;)
It's not your job to try and guide or critique anyone and it just encourages people to make you a target too, but hey, do what you want.

I'm going to let those actually in power here do their thing, and as long as I'm able I'll post as I see fit, regardless of what you or any other member says.
You meant to say pile on the loser. Stop trying to tell people what they allowed to comment on. We get that you are a terminally offended prog that take offense at everything right, and ignores everything left.

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
I do not feel bad at all having left my country of origin to make a better life for myself.
Voting with your feet is the most effect vote one has.
Was your home country laying in ruin and controlled by gangs?

I took a high paying job in The Netherlands back in 2006. Much different world back then. Haven't had the want, the desire or need to live in America since.

Haiti's modern day problems are self-inflicted. Whether or not they are willing to acknowledge this is a different story.
My Haitians friends (yes I have a few) tell me Haiti's problems need to be solved by Haitian people on Haiti's soil however I'm starting to think their best option at this point in time would be recolonization.

I also know of several Haitians who are here illegally who have no desire to work. They "hang out" on certain corners all night doing their best to look fly while peddling weed and pimping Haitian women. If only immigration worked at night, right?

Miami/ South Florida is full of illegal Haitians who indulge in the same behavior/ crimes. It's funny how they act so gansta once they get to another country but while they're in Haiti they are oppressed and in fear of their lives, isn't it? I still have that bridge for sale if anyone's interested PM me.

Change comes from within.

Yourmaninvegas

Feb 16, 2016
-
Was your home country laying in ruin and controlled by gangs?
Yes‼️

I left my country of origin because it is controlled by a group of individuals similar to the Founders of the Gamma quadrant of Deep Space 9. They have their own equivalent of the Jem’Hadar (police).

The Jem'Hadar (police) in my country of origin are allow to kill individuals who look like me without question or consequence because those in power believe that the only good individuals that look like me should be dead.

When I am in my country of origin, I fear the police much more than I fear the criminal element. The criminal element takes a more practical view. Most are just trying to get their money. They are not going to pop two caps in me on sight and then lie and say I was trying to draw a non existent gun.

The individuals in power in my country of origin would like for the nation that was built by people who came there by choice or by force to be expelled from their homes so that they can have a pure nation again.

In order to Protect my neck, I left. I left to save myself. After years of being a wage slave, and enduring discrimination that kept me from achieving my full potential.

Here in the Dominican Republic there are no individuals like the Jem’Hadar (police) focused on eliminating me from the planet. And I am accepted (if not welcomed) in the country for my economic contribution.
I took a high paying job in The Netherlands back in 2006. Much different world back then. Haven't had the want, the desire or need to live in America since.
Life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness: these are among the unalienable rights of all people.
Good to be you.
Haiti's modern day problems are self-inflicted. Whether or not they are willing to acknowledge this is a different story.
My Haitians friends (yes I have a few) tell me Haiti's problems need to be solved by Haitian people on Haiti's soil however I'm starting to think their best option at this point in time would be recolonization.
As for the problems in Haiti I do not agree with your assertion that they are caused internally. Nor do I feel like they can be resolved. I am not going to get into how I think the problems should be solved. Because I do not believe that that I can safely do that here in this forum.

But my ideas may not be that far off from something you mentioned and maybe the Dominican Republic, who has the most to gain from saving Haiti from reverting to pure chaos, are the ones that should do it.
I also know of several Haitians who are here illegally who have no desire to work. They "hang out" on certain corners all night doing their best to look fly while peddling weed and pimping Haitian women. If only immigration worked at night, right?

Miami/ South Florida is full of illegal Haitians who indulge in the same behavior/ crimes. It's funny how they act so gansta once they get to another country but while they're in Haiti they are oppressed and in fear of their lives, isn't it? I still have that bridge for sale if anyone's interested PM me.

Change comes from within.
Ok, I respect your opinion.

But, I do not feel individuals, no matter their gender nor age, should stay in a situation that puts them in danger. They should leave. And improve their own lives. I am sure that there are good people in my country of origin who do not look like me. I unfortunately have not met many personally.

As for how the Dominican Republic decides to handle the problems of it’s neighbor, I do not have a dog in that fight.

NanSanPedro

Nickel with tin plating
Apr 12, 2019
Boca Chica
yeshaiticanprogram.com
Yes‼️

I left my country of origin because it is controlled by a group of individuals similar to the Founders of the Gamma quadrant of Deep Space 9. They have their own equivalent of the Jem’Hadar (police).

The Jem'Hadar (police) in my country of origin are allow to kill individuals who look like me without question or consequence because those in power believe that the only good individuals that look like me should be dead.

When I am in my country of origin, I fear the police much more than I fear the criminal element. The criminal element takes a more practical view. Most are just trying to get their money. They are not going to pop two caps in me on sight and then lie and say I was trying to draw a non existent gun.

The individuals in power in my country of origin would like for the nation that was built by people who came there by choice or by force to be expelled from their homes so that they can have a pure nation again.

In order to Protect my neck, I left. I left to save myself. After years of being a wage slave, and enduring discrimination that kept me from achieving my full potential.

Here in the Dominican Republic there are no individuals like the Jem’Hadar (police) focused on eliminating me from the planet. And I am accepted (if not welcomed) in the country for my economic contribution.

Life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness: these are among the unalienable rights of all people.
Good to be you.

As for the problems in Haiti I do not agree with your assertion that they are caused internally. Nor do I feel like they can be resolved. I am not going to get into how I think the problems should be solved. Because I do not believe that that I can safely do that here in this forum.

But my ideas may not be that far off from something you mentioned and maybe the Dominican Republic, who has the most to gain from saving Haiti from reverting to pure chaos, are the ones that should do it.

But, I do not feel individuals, no matter their gender nor age, should stay in a situation that puts them in danger. They should leave. And improve their own lives. I am sure that there are good people in my country of origin who do not look like me. I unfortunately have not met many personally.

As for how the Dominican Republic decides to handle the problems of it’s neighbor, I do not have a dog in that fight.

That is the funniest thing I ever read. Please post more, but you really should use the Clown Bin

reilleyp

Dec 12, 2006
Yes‼️

Good to be you.

Everyone has their own perspective and are shaped by their experiences. However, why aren’t thousands of Cubans, Dominicans, Haitians and Mexicans EVERY DAY paying $5000 and Or walking/boating/swimming hundreds of miles risking their life to RETURN SOUTH back into their country?

Status
Not open for further replies.