South Coast
Lost your cedula? Get it replaced free

IMG_5381.png

IMG_5382.png

tee

Bronze
Sep 14, 2007
Cabarete
Not sure if this is for foreigners with cedulas. As we all know, we have to go to a different location to get our cedulas and these are a different color. It may be possible that this is just for Dominicans and foreigners that have citizenship (as opposed to residency). It would be good if this was for all holders of a cedula though. Just renewed my 10 years cedula so I don't need one!

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
Not sure if this is for foreigners with cedulas. As we all know, we have to go to a different location to get our cedulas and these are a different color. It may be possible that this is just for Dominicans and foreigners that have citizenship (as opposed to residency). It would be good if this was for all holders of a cedula though. Just renewed my 10 years cedula so I don't need one!

I assume it’s tied into the upcoming election, making sure everyone who is entitled to vote has a cedula. Good opportunity to get a duplicate “just in case” backup.

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
I assume it’s tied into the upcoming election, making sure everyone who is entitled to vote has a cedula. Good opportunity to get a duplicate “just in case” backup.
You can't vote if your not a citizen, so it is ONLY for citizens for sure. AE is correct.............

Reactions: Kricke87

JLSawmam

Sep 8, 2018
Looks like the first duplicate is free anyway, so other than the increased locations during that timeframe, maybe only the serial cedula losers benefit!

Attachments

• Screenshot (272).png
    Screenshot (272).png
    195.2 KB · Views: 34
Reactions: cavok