Hello from Poland!

TravelOverSky

Dec 30, 2023
Domican Republic
Hello,
I am Polish and living now 2 years in Domican Republic. Within 2 years I visited the whole country (I change places of residence every 1-2 months). I love culture and positives vibes Dominican people. I have many thoughts about the regions/country and will be happy to share them.

Currently I'm in Santiago (one of my favorite cities in the Dominican Republic!) and soon I'm going to Bonao for a month.

Everything the best in New Year!

Northern Coast Diver

Private Scuba Guide
Feb 23, 2020
Sosua
Yes, it's a wonderful life here on the North Coast also. Enjoy the New Year!
Hello,
I am Polish and living now 2 years in Domican Republic. Within 2 years I visited the whole country (I change places of residence every 1-2 months). I love culture and positives vibes Dominican people. I have many thoughts about the regions/country and will be happy to share them.

Currently I'm in Santiago (one of my favorite cities in the Dominican Republic!) and soon I'm going to Bonao for a month.

Reactions: TravelOverSky

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
Welcome to DR1!

IMG_0150.jpeg

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
Hello,

Welcome To Wonderland.
I've been living in Santiago since June of 2015. We're the fastest growing city on the island. Having lived all over the country, this place is my favorite. I love it here.

Reactions: TravelOverSky

TravelOverSky

Dec 30, 2023
Domican Republic
Yes, I love Santiago. This is currently my 4th time in Santiago and I have spent the last 6 months here (which is probably a record for me). Santiago has a good vibe, offers the same as Santo Domingo (but much less traffic). It is close to Puero Plata/Constaza/Jarabacoa/Bonao. I will definitely be happy to come back here because I met a lot of great people there!

Reactions: Castro156

Aguaita29

Silver
Jul 27, 2011
Hello,

Hello and welcome. I´ve seen your videos. I remember the one in Valle Nuevo. Great channel!

TravelOverSky

Dec 30, 2023
Domican Republic
Hi, Welcome here. Sounds like you have gotten around. Bono's a cool spot, with different vibes than Santiago for sure. Keep posting your experience here.

Yes, Bonao is amazing place, very big surprise for me, is like you mix Constanza with Jarabacoa. I was living in mountains so in the night was like 12-15C. Even in the morning, normally was like 16-17C so cold as per Dominican conditions.

TravelOverSky

Dec 30, 2023
Domican Republic
Hello and welcome. I´ve seen your videos. I remember the one in Valle Nuevo. Great channel!
Thank you! I never suspected that it would all grow so big and that anyone would know me :ROFLMAO:
Valle Nuevo was one of my best video I ever made. It was a big adventure for me and my first camping in my life.

I hope so soon I will show more beautify places in the Dominican Republic. If you have any ideas, what you want to watch - always fell free to write to me. Here or on other Social Media.