How do you say and pronounce this in spanish?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VacationTime

May 10, 2007
"I am learning how to speak Spanish."
and
"My spanish speaking cousin went on vacation."
and
"I will call you next week."
I would like to be able to pronounce this, because I met this girl at the DR, and she calls everyday. I have no idea what she is saying though, it would be awesome if you guys could tell me how to say this.
Thanks

2LeftFeet

Bronze
Dec 1, 2006
Aprendo espanol. (A pren dough es pan yol)
I'm learning Spanish

Mi Primo habla espanol. Pero no esta aqui. (Me pree mo abla es pan yol. pero no esta ah key.

My cousin speaks spanish but he's not here.

Voy a llamarte la semana proxima.(boy a ja mar tay la se mana proxima)

I will call you next week

Last edited:

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
and
and
I would like to be able to pronounce this, because I met this girl at the DR, and she calls everyday. I have no idea what she is saying though, it would be awesome if you guys could tell me how to say this.
Thanks

she's probably saying, "I really like you, I really miss you, please send money, I don't have a job".

ok I am kiddin' but .......I am kiddin.....wow 2leftfeet you did great with the pronouciation......

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
i remember those days of "cuanto cuesta" and girls calling me at home after i left.

those were the days.....

buy an electronic translator bud...

Ricardo900

Silver
Jul 12, 2004
This will work.

and
and
Thanks

1. Aprendo espanol tan si tu quieres dinero preguntame en ingles.
2. Mi primo habla espanol pero el es no aqui, no te preocupe, te llamo la semana proxima con Western Union numero de control. Te quiero mucho.

VacationTime

May 10, 2007
Awesome reply! I did say these words when she called and she was laughing and giggling over the phone sounding VERY excited!
If you dont mind 2LeftFeet, could you tell me how to say and pronounce these in Spanish so I can impress her further:
"I will make much love to you in nature."
"I will protect you with my big muscles everywhere we go."
"You are my girl forever."
I would LOVE to tell her this when she calls tonight...and hear her laughing her ass off again.
thanks.

Aprendo espanol. (A pren dough es pan yol)
I'm learning Spanish

Mi Primo habla espanol. Pero no esta aqui. (Me pree mo abla es pan yol. pero no esta ah key.

My cousin speaks spanish but he's not here.

Voy a llamarte la semana proxima.(boy a ja mar tay la se mana proxima)

I will call you next week

pyratt

Bronze
Jan 14, 2007
He sez: "I will protect you with my big muscles everywhere we go."

Yeah right bro, until I pop you in the head with an empty Presidente bottle and knock some sense into your supposed NY boxer self.....

THIS IS DEF THE SAME GUY...who got the Boca Chica Cheebe Cheebe rash.

How do you say "Sock puppet" in Spanish......

Orafice Depot has electronic translators for twenety bucks, invest in one, so you can ask Miss Forever Gyrl where I took her to dinner.

Ayyyy es uno mundo cruel

VacationTime

May 10, 2007
To speak in your native tongue son "To be da bout dem rashes "YO" I dont BE NO WHAT DA NIGGA TRYIN TO BE SYIN DAT **** YO!"
And to finally talk in civilized English: I dont know what YOU are talking about SIR!
Pop me in the head with an empty Presidente bottle and we will see what good that will do to the assasilant.

He sez: "I will protect you with my big muscles everywhere we go."

Yeah right bro, until I pop you in the head with an empty Presidente bottle and knock some sense into your supposed NY boxer self.....

THIS IS DEF THE SAME GUY...who got the Boca Chica Cheebe Cheebe rash.

How do you say "Sock puppet" in Spanish......

Orafice Depot has electronic translators for twenety bucks, invest in one, so you can ask Miss Forever Gyrl where I took her to dinner.

Ayyyy es uno mundo cruel

Feb 7, 2007
I would LOVE to tell her this when she calls tonight...and hear her laughing her ass off again.
thanks.

If you think this works in DR, you are mistaken.

Better say to her:

Que maldita vaina tu me pides dinero, co?azo, te voy a dar dos pelas si me sigues mencionando vimenca. Oiste?

[ ke maldita baina too me pides dinheroo, conhaso, te boy a dar dos pelas see me seekes menseeonando bimenca. ohiste? ]

something along the lines... what the *** you ask me for money, I'll slap you if you keep mentioning Western Union. Did you get it?

Last edited:

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
wow i hope the "N" word is not a part of your vocab. you might get stabbed to death in the DR !! :laugh:

pyratt

Bronze
Jan 14, 2007
Yeah Kyle, can you imagine?

This guy is most def the same "sock puppet" who "went to BC and got the beach bites on his body".

1) The guy is limited culturally....bet he asks Miller Genuine Draft in the colmados

2) Does not have a clue on the language and with some of his questions makes me wonder HOW he got along....if he really visited

3) Lastly, his rapper rant in post 9 says it all........

VT, next tyme you're down, look for me...I'm an old gray haired gringo, wear shorts (yeah I know) and drink Presidentes....I usually aimlessly wander the dark streets alone, late at night, wearing lots of gold and carrying tons of ca$h

VT change your name to Papi Dulce...she'll love you for it

Feb 7, 2007
Post 9 is mine...
Are you referring to me? If that is so, let's take this to PM

And I really DO hope you are NOT referring to me.

VacationTime

May 10, 2007
Hey man,
I was referring to "Pyratt" because of some black slang he was using in his reply, which I am not fond of the whole "rap" bull**** bakcwarded culture that is floating around nowadays.
But, Rubio...You dont want to fight do you? I dont even know you, there is no money involved (prizefighting) AND....I dont want to fight anybody on DR1 thats for sure!!! I'd get my ass kicked LOL!

Post 9 is mine...
Are you referring to me? If that is so, let's take this to PM

And I really DO hope you are NOT referring to me.

scabrera

Jul 5, 2007
VT, this is what uwanna say:

- "I will make much love to you in nature"
Tay ha ray moo cho ael a more an lie nature a leeza.
- "I will protect you with my big muscles everywhere we go."
Tay pro tay j ray con mees moos coo loss don day key era key va ya mos.
- "You are my girl forever."
See em pre se ras mee chee ca.

Awesome reply! I did say these words when she called and she was laughing and giggling over the phone sounding VERY excited!
If you dont mind 2LeftFeet, could you tell me how to say and pronounce these in Spanish so I can impress her further:
thanks.

nogiebaba

Apr 26, 2007
Good luck with your girl! Im not sure how this is going to work if you cannot speak a word of spanish. have fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.