ISO Garden Furniture: METAL Round table and chairs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucas61

Jun 13, 2014
retired English teacher (30 years)
Hello All,

In the U.S., among garden furniture, one can find all manner of small round tables and chairs, all metal, generally black or green. Wind or rain, they can just stay out there on the patio, perfect for a morning coffee and chat or serving food. These tables generally seat 2-4. In La Cuesta on El Conde they have one that's pure crap: platic webbing on the chairs that will rot or break; a fake glass top that, when it breaks, well, good luck finding a new custom top.

Any ideas for big box stores where I could find such a table and chairs? Bottom line: ALL METAL.

Northern Coast Diver

Private Scuba Guide
Feb 23, 2020
Sosua
Hello All,

In the U.S., among garden furniture, one can find all manner of small round tables and chairs, all metal, generally black or green. Wind or rain, they can just stay out there on the patio, perfect for a morning coffee and chat or serving food. These tables generally seat 2-4. In La Cuesta on El Conde they have one that's pure crap: platic webbing on the chairs that will rot or break; a fake glass top that, when it breaks, well, good luck finding a new custom top.

Any ideas for big box stores where I could find such a table and chairs? Bottom line: ALL METAL.
This has been discussed on DR1 before. Search under patio furniture.

Reactions: JD Jones

Lucas61

Jun 13, 2014
This has been discussed on DR1 before. Search under patio furniture.
I never would have guessed. Thank you. Checking now. However, my post is specific: Names of retail box stores that sell such furniture in Sto. Dom. If I cannot find that on the thread you mentioned, then my post stands. Just because the subject has been discussed before doesn't mean that that thread answers my specific question.

However, I do have a question. This is one for the mods? If I write a new post on an old thread, will it be seen??

Lucas61

Jun 13, 2014
I have read 100 or so posts and not a single reference to Sto. Dom. Again, just because a topic has been discussed in a previous thread does not mean that a new question has been answered. I think I'll cut to the chase and go to Google Maps for the default location where I live and search "Muebles del jardin." Now I could have done that from the get go but I thought I could get an immediate solution and comments here.

JD Jones

Moderator:North Coast,Santo Domingo,SW Coast,Covid
Jan 7, 2016
All's well that ends well.

Status
Not open for further replies.