LOOKING TO BUY AN APARTMENT Santo Domingo

junglemonkey

Jun 24, 2006
Is there a dr.1 forum with listings?

Anyway.. looking for an apartment..NOT NEW (they usually way to expensive and very small).. I prefer anything second hand/traditional as they say here.. basically older building..they usually have a few more meters squared and are less expensive.

looking south of 27 febrero close to maximo gomez
looking anywhere close to churchill north or south of 27
looking for old places in zona universitaria, gazcue, julieta morales, urbanizacion fernandez, tiradentes, lincoln..(i dont have a car so closer to streeets with public car or metro).

looking for third floor highest..

I have found a few but they are on the 4th floor and I have knee problems.. 2 were on the 5 floor with elevators (BUT NO PLANTA!?)

Anyway i know prices are going up and up and are usually in $US!(?)...i am not in a rush.. maximum 5.5million pesos.. at least 120mts squared. at least 2 bedrooms

Reactions: LORENZON661

JD Jones

Moderator:North Coast,Santo Domingo,SW Coast,Covid
Jan 7, 2016
Are you checking FB marketplace? Corotos.com.do? Any other classified sites?

Reactions: yeptruthhurts

andyt

May 28, 2003
Have you tried hiring a cab and driving around the neighborhoods you like? take photos of the for rent signs. gomez and ave mexico had a few places, as well as ceaser nichols pension.

Peterj

Bronze
Oct 7, 2002
Dominican Republic
Is there a dr.1 forum with listings?

Anyway.. looking for an apartment..NOT NEW (they usually way to expensive and very small).. I prefer anything second hand/traditional as they say here.. basically older building..they usually have a few more meters squared and are less expensive.

looking south of 27 febrero close to maximo gomez
looking anywhere close to churchill north or south of 27
looking for old places in zona universitaria, gazcue, julieta morales, urbanizacion fernandez, tiradentes, lincoln..(i dont have a car so closer to streeets with public car or metro).

looking for third floor highest..

I have found a few but they are on the 4th floor and I have knee problems.. 2 were on the 5 floor with elevators (BUT NO PLANTA!?)

Anyway i know prices are going up and up and are usually in $US!(?)...i am not in a rush.. maximum 5.5million pesos.. at least 120mts squared. at least 2 bedrooms
supercasas.com

keepcoming

Moderator - Living & General Stuff
May 25, 2011
Wow a 1 year old thread.... Oldies but goodies. Agreed with what JD posted but the cost has gone up.

• Haha
Reactions: JD Jones