Monkey Pox

fuchs4d

Mar 7, 2004
I’m not worried about Monkeypox and it won’t stop me travelling.
For this reason the WHO developed an international health passport that will be mandatory for international travel. These days most western countries are in the process of tranfering the power to declare a pandemic and what needs to be done. Means the WHO will decide who will have to be vaccinated with what, order lock downs and impose travel restrictions for those who do not do what the WHO sponsers orders them to do.

Alexander

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
IMG-20220522-WA0002.jpg

Reactions: wayne

JD Jones

Moderator:North Coast,Santo Domingo,SW Coast,Covid
Jan 7, 2016
From Pfizer, of course. Now, can anyone guess who makes the monkey pox vaccine? Three guesses, the first two don't count.

1653317501872.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Big and melphis

NotLurking

Bronze
Jul 21, 2003
Sto Dgo Este
Monkeypox was first discovered in 1958 when two outbreaks of a pox-like disease occurred in colonies of monkeys kept for research, hence the name ‘monkeypox.’ The first human case of monkeypox was recorded in 1970 in the Democratic Republic of Congo during a period of intensified effort to eliminate smallpox. Since then monkeypox has been reported in humans in other central and western African countries.

Isn't it strange (convenient?) that just now almost at the end of the covid-19 plandemic the WHO and globalist are pushing yet again a fear campaign on something that has been around for 64 years, that we know of, and found in humans over 50 years ago. A disease with a such a high survival rate does not merit the current ferocios propaganda. That odious smell you're experiencing is the scent of government getting ready to engage in unilateral societal fornication.

Monkeypox can team up with covid-19 and HIV to become the next Marvel super-virus and it'll be a double no from me on buying into the new pysop pushed by the usual actors. No, thank you, I ain't fallin' for it.

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
I heard a report on TV which said that most of the cases are infecting young gay men, and were transmitted sexually.
If that is the case this could be something which spread like Aids, via sex or intravenous drug use during its early formation.
I read the same thing.

Reactions: NotLurking

NotLurking

Bronze
Jul 21, 2003
Sto Dgo Este
I heard a report on TV which said that most of the cases are infecting young gay men, and were transmitted sexually.
If that is the case this could be something which spread like Aids, via sex or intravenous drug use during its early formation.
I too read the same thing.
The World Health Organization (WHO) has now confirmed nearly 100 cases of monkeypox in over a dozen countries, with the largest number in the UK. While most cases so far are among gay and bisexual men, health officials emphasise that anyone can contract the virus through close personal contact.

Source: aidsmap