Multi-room air conditioning

hedon

Mar 26, 2008
I have been trying to find a 1 bedroom apartment in Puerto Plata that has air conditioning not just limited the bedroom. I don't want to feel trapped in one room because the rest of the apartment or living room is too hot. "Been there, done that". It seems to be a difficult task. Any suggestions?

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
The other room can be a portable. The benefit of a portable is you can take it with you. I believe in another tread on the same subject units using 110 were shown.

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
You can install multiple inside units with their own remote control off one condenser if it is sized for handling two or three locations
But it requires separate lines through the wall and of course electrical connection.
Best to buy this type new already set up for multiple zones

hedon

Mar 26, 2008
The other room can be a portable. The benefit of a portable is you can take it with you. I believe in another tread on the same subject units using 110 were shown.
Thank you for the suggestion

hedon

Mar 26, 2008
You can install multiple inside units with their own remote control off one condenser if it is sized for handling two or three locations
But it requires separate lines through the wall and of course electrical connection.
Best to buy this type new already set up for multiple zones
Thank you for the suggestion