North Coast Hotel

Big

Apr 24, 2019
I guess if I was a teenager or an unemployed hippie, I might consider this place. It does not look like it is even a 1-star accommodation.

• Wow
Reactions: Unit5 and CristoRey

Drperson

Sep 19, 2008
I guess if I was a teenager or an unemployed hippie, I might consider this place. It does not look like it is even a 1-star accommodation.
Well I stayed there for extended times. It is rustic but if you like living in a rural setting I think its good. Also you can interact with other ex late and learn from that.lots of interesting people there sometimes. Ever saw many hippies or teenagers there.its not for everyone though.Just my opinion. People can benefit by meeting triggers t
peop!e and sharing experiences

Big

Apr 24, 2019
Well I stayed there for extended times. It is rustic but if you like living in a rural setting I think its good. Also you can interact with other ex late and learn from that.lots of interesting people there sometimes. Ever saw many hippies or teenagers there.its not for everyone though.Just my opinion. People can benefit by meeting triggers t
peop!e and sharing experiences
well, the poster was looking for 4- or 5-star accommodations. That joint looks 1 step above camping under the stares.

Reactions: Manuel01 and Unit5

Tom0910

Sep 28, 2015
well, the poster was looking for 4- or 5-star accommodations. That joint looks 1 step above camping under the stares.
That's exactly what it is,a chit hole. I lasted four hours there and packed my stuff and left.

Reactions: Manuel01

slowmo

Aug 1, 2016
That's exactly what it is,a chit hole. I lasted four hours there and packed my stuff and left.
I remember years ago their website promised a mosquito free environment which suggested to me that there might be a credibility gap.