Old Navy store opens

Dolores

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 20, 2019
Old-Navy-en-SD-Diario-Libre-e1658321284318.png

A branch of the popular US clothing store, Old Navy has opened in Santo Domingo. Diario Libre reports that lines of avid lookers and shoppers queued at the new store that is located in Downtown Santo Domingo mall, at Av. Núñez de Cáceres and Av. Rómulo Betancourt.

The store offers a 25% discount on all purchases to mark the opening.

The store is open Monday to Saturday from 10am to 9pm and Sundays from 10am to 8pm.

Read more in Spanish:Diario Libre

20 July 2022

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:

La Profe_1

Moderator: Daily Headline News, Travel & Tourism
Oct 15, 2003
Old Navy Santo Domingo: "Selling you our same low end clothing marked up 200% so you can think you are in Nueva Yol"!
I am using this post as an example of the type of posting that adds little to discussion of news topics.

If I were to delete it, under the new rules Hijo would be banned for two weeks.

The saying for carpenters is "measure twice, cut once." I think we can adapt it for DR1 and say "think twice, post once."

El Hijo de Manolo

It's outrageous, egregious, preposterous!
Dec 10, 2021
Dominican Republic
I am using this post as an example of the type of posting that adds little to discussion of news topics.

The saying for carpenters is "measure twice, cut once." I think we can adapt it for DR1 and say "think twice, post once."
I appreciate the head's up. So the news topic was Old Navy opening in Santo Domingo. Their price points are significantly higher and it's a lower quality clothing. Is that better way to phrase my opinion under the new rules?

Feb 7, 2007
Old Navy Santo Domingo: "Selling you our same low end clothing marked up 200% so you can think you are in Nueva Yol"!

I do not see anything wrong with his Post. What's wrong with his post? What new rules? Keep up making up new rules and you (DR1) will end up like Netflix, without customers (in DR1 speak, without posters).