Random Question - Altice at Las Americas Airport?

Amaia Diaz

Apr 14, 2020
My Dominican sim card has expires due to non use this year so I need to get a new one - does anyone know if there is an Altice stand that sells sim cards at Santo Domingo airport? If so, do you know the opening times? I arrive 8.30pm and don't really want to be without a phone number until the next day if at all possible. Thanks!

Caonabo

LIFE IS GOOD
Sep 27, 2017
Closing times, as opposed to opening times may be the proper request for information.
There are Altice and Claro stores within the lower level (arrivals) of SDQ, to the right as you are exiting the red carpet towards the doors, but I am not sure of their operating hours due to the curfew induced by the Plandemic.
Perhaps another community member, who recently arrived at SDQ could assist further.

Amaia Diaz

Apr 14, 2020
Closing times, as opposed to opening times may be the proper request for information.
There are Altice and Claro stores within the lower level (arrivals) of SDQ, to the right as you are exiting the red carpet towards the doors, but I am not sure of their operating hours due to the curfew induced by the Plandemic.
Perhaps another community member, who recently arrived at SDQ could assist further.
Thanks for the information and my bad... by opening hours I meant the hours they are open as opposed to what time they open! Hopefully they will still be open when I arrive!

Caonabo

LIFE IS GOOD
Sep 27, 2017
Yes, but the above advertisement was pre-Plandemic. There have been many changes within the last seven months.
Many Altice and Claro locations have closed, remodeled, and reopened with new Covid regulated safety measures in place.
In my opinion, a recent arrival (last 2 weeks) would/could assist the OP the best.

NanSanPedro

Nickel with tin plating
Apr 12, 2019
Boca Chica
yeshaiticanprogram.com
Yes, but the above advertisement was pre-Plandemic. There have been many changes within the last seven months.
Many Altice and Claro locations have closed, remodeled, and reopened with new Covid regulated safety measures in place.
In my opinion, a recent arrival (last 2 weeks) would/could assist the OP the best.

I returned on 8 September and didn't notice it. But I wasn't looking for it either.