Secretaria o Ministerio de Trabajo

El Hijo de Manolo

It's outrageous, egregious, preposterous!
Dec 10, 2021
Dominican Republic
Sounds like she knows how to do it and doesn't lose any sleep over it.
That's ok Bob, because after 37 years of reading your posts, you will flip flop your position on anything depending how the wind is blowing (and, apparently, how the school day went) 🙄. Enjoy your evening

Ps handsome pic!

El Hijo de Manolo

Dec 10, 2021
Dominican Republic
Trolling and flaming at the same time. Boring.
How am I trolling. I posted meaningful information about how simple the liquidation process is. The rest just seems like commentary based off of that. No? I can't help it if you support whatever the new group position is from post to post. I hold the same position from square one. Enjoy your evening sir and God bless!

Funny your passive aggressive troll style in #19. You've been banned more times than Carter has pills!

MariaRubia

Jun 25, 2019
How am I trolling. I posted meaningful information about how simple the liquidation process is. The rest just seems like commentary based off of that. No? I can't help it if you support whatever the new group position is from post to post. I hold the same position from square one. Enjoy your evening sir and God bless!

Funny your passive aggressive troll style in #19. You've been banned more times than Carter has pills!

I agree you are the male equivalent of one of those bitchy women who just criticises everything anyone else says. We are having a conversation on here, some of us are trying to help others, you seem to get a kick out of launching in and having a go at anyone for any reason.

Reactions: NanSanPedro

MariaRubia

Jun 25, 2019
This is a mind-numbingly simple process. You go to the MoT site and use the prestaciones calculator. You pay the max, every single time. You draft a letter saying you're fired and here's the amount you get. They sign it. This letter must also be filed with the MoT. You have 10 days to pay. Zero explanation needed. I've done it in 10 minutes.

The letter you refer to is a legal agreement called a Descargo Laboral. There is specific wording which you need which confirms that the person agrees that they waive all rights to any claims against you for any money outstanding now or in the future. It should be witnessed. If they don't sign that agreement, then they can still go to court, and I have known this to happen - people get their prestaciones paid, agreed with the secretaria, and then go to court as they haven't signed a Descargo.

With respect to your bitch about the toxic environment in my company, you don't know what the company is or does, you don't know how many staff I employ, you don't know how many years I have been doing what I'm doing, nor any idea of my background or employment history. So clearly it is foolish to suggest that because I have experience in dismissals there is a toxic environment.

MariaRubia

Jun 25, 2019
Appreciate the guidance from many posters. Me vs. Fulana in court over her liquidacion? Uh no. I'd do it the same way and make the trip to Santiago.

The issue is that the ministry is one organisation and the court is another. Just because the ministry has calculated her liquidation that doesn't waive her right to take you to court. The only thing that would stop her being able to take you to court is the Decargo, that's why that document is so important.

Reactions: bob saunders

El Hijo de Manolo

Dec 10, 2021
Dominican Republic
The letter you refer to is a legal agreement called a Descargo Laboral. There is specific wording which you need which confirms that the person agrees that they waive all rights to any claims against you for any money outstanding now or in the future. It should be witnessed. If they don't sign that agreement, then they can still go to court, and I have known this to happen - people get their prestaciones paid, agreed with the secretaria, and then go to court as they haven't signed a Descargo.

With respect to your bitch about the toxic environment in my company, you don't know what the company is or does, you don't know how many staff I employ, you don't know how many years I have been doing what I'm doing, nor any idea of my background or employment history. So clearly it is foolish to suggest that because I have experience in dismissals there is a toxic environment.
That's ok Maria. I just figured if you're firing so many people that you have to declare you're good at it, maybe your organization has deeper issues. I would say trying to improve recruiting and retention would be a good start that's all. I want to be good at hiring and finding the best team, and then keeping them. That's what I would brag about. God bless!

Reactions: aarhus