This Too Will End

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
Like everyone else we all have faced the adversities of life. Health, lost loves, lost friends, business disasters and death. It's part of living. I have been governed for many years by the adage "This too will end". My message here to all my friends on DR1 is there is not a doubt in my mind that "this too will end" and we resume living in our paradise again. Happy New Year and I wish to all a healthy and loving New Year!

Russell

Jun 17, 2017
Like everyone else we all have faced the adversities of life. Health, lost loves, lost friends, business disasters and death. It's part of living. I have been governed for many years by the adage "This too will end". My message here to all my friends on DR1 is there is not a doubt in my mind that "this too will end" and we resume living in our paradise again. Happy New Year and I wish to all a healthy and loving New Year!
I second that motion

Just not anytime soon.