Traffic Stop Police Kills Architect

MariaRubia

Jun 25, 2019
Like this one you posted
"Lovely lady, who runs people over and drives off. Wonderful."

Maybe not racist but just snarky

I said it sarcastically as I didn't know how anyone could say this woman was lovely without knowing her. Unless they feel that any woman with blonde hair is lovely. Which of course is true in my case.

USA DOC

Bronze
Feb 20, 2016
totally agree. However if you shoot someone solely for doing a hit and run you are going to jail. I don't condone her behavior as I posted. Doing a hit and run is what got her shot. However I believe she thought it was unsafe to stop and face the music. Who knows. Maybe if she partially rolled down the window, put her flashers on, slowed to a 10 mph and drove to a safe area it would turn out differently. Its all speculation.
JA JA JA JA .......

USA DOC

Bronze
Feb 20, 2016
I said it sarcastically as I didn't know how anyone could say this woman was lovely without knowing her. Unless they feel that any woman with blonde hair is lovely. Which of course is true in my case.
yes in your case blonde is beautiful...but where I am from almost all have very white skin and light hair...so of course I am attracted to the darker ladies....

aarhus

Long live King Frederik X
Jun 10, 2008
yes in your case blonde is beautiful...but where I am from almost all have very white skin and light hair...so of course I am attracted to the darker ladies....
I think she looks a bit arabic. I know many here are of arab descent. For instance the president. She was not really blond.

Sol09

Jan 12, 2017
I ask again , IF that video is accurate which it seems to be .. 2 guys on ONE Moto chasing after her , 2 minutes before she was executed . Where exactly was the guys wife and child ? did he drop them off, and this other guy jumped on and they pursued her .. this makes no sense .

Yesterday they brought in the driver of the moto seen on the video for questioning. Allegedly after the accident the perpetrator intercepted the moto seen on the video and informed him of what occurred. As there exists a street justice when it comes to moto accidents in this country, they went after the car.

Where was his family? He probably left them behind to chase after the car
Why didn't he take his moto? Perhaps it was damaged in the accident and he needed to move quick.

P.S. a lot of you don't know how street justice operates here. Even before this happened, I was instructed by locals that if you ever have an accident with a moto to not stop and immediately go to the nearest police station because they do have a mob mentality. So the fact that she didn't stop, especially in an area that is as seedy as it is and she is a target by driving the Mercedes, it's no surprise that she didn't stop.

NALs

Economist by Profession
Jan 20, 2003
I think she looks a bit arabic. I know many here are of arab descent. For instance the president. She was not really blond.
Most natural Dominican blondes tend to have an equally natural change of hair color in childhood, namely the blond turns to brown for the most part. I know quite a few that went through that. There are some though that are natural blondes from birth to death. Yes, few but they are out there.

Most Dominican blondes in adulthood are fake with artificial coloring. This woman most likely was a fske blond too.

aarhus

Long live King Frederik X
Jun 10, 2008
Most natural Dominican blondes tend to have an equally natural change of hair color in childhood, namely the blond turns to brown for the most part. I know quite a few that went through that. There are some though that are natural blondes from birth to death. Yes, few but they are out there.

Most Dominican blondes in adulthood are fake with artificial coloring. This woman most likely was a fske blond too.
Blond is overrated lol

Reactions: Gadfly

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com

I would agree with that, and that is also true for blondes that aren't Dominican. I was a platinum blonde , almost white hair when I was under six, sunny blonde until I was about 13, and then a dirty blonde until my hair started turning white/silver, now the only blonde hair I have is on my arms and eyebrows. We had several blonde students that are still blonde as adults though, but perhaps they have some Finnish bloodlines. There were a number of Finns in Jarabacoa. I agree that the dead woman was probably not a natural blonde , or at least not the shade that she had.

ElNaranjo

Mar 30, 2021
Santo Domingo
Say the person who say the woman drove over the motorcycle with a man, women, and two children on it who all miraculous are un hurt and said man was quick enough to jump on another motorcycle and accidently kill a pregnant woman. As to your statement Dominican isn't a race, and my Dominican wife agrees with me.
Racism has more than one definition since you think you’re so smart

USA DOC

Bronze
Feb 20, 2016
Looking for a motive in this......In many countries they look at the family members, like the husband.............

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
Today's news..... debunking the 'hit & Run' story..... from the Police Dept itself
====================================
An official statement from the Police had carried the version of involuntary homicide and he explanation given by Disla Batista that Rosado had crashed him when he was riding with his wife and children, and that he went in her pursuit after she didn’t stop.

The Public Prosecutors have discarded this version indicating that there is no evidence in the motorcycle, the vehicle, Disla Batista or his family of any damages or injuries that would corroborate this story.