Vee must stop drinkeen ze coffee

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
Who wants to live in a world these nut jobs want for us?
No meat, no coffee, no cars...
And what does this do to poor coffee producing countries like DR?

Joseph NY2STI

Mar 22, 2020
These elitist jackals are in essence advocating for an increase in poverty in Latin American, African, and Asian countries whose economies rely in large part on coffee production. I just returned from Costa Rica to visit a boy I sponsor though Unbound.org. Coffee is 8% of their GDP. They have slums that make some campos look like Beverly Hills.

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/top-10-coffee-producing-countries-world-finveomn/

cavok

Silver
Jun 16, 2014
Cabarete
I don't know how they can spew out nonsense like that with a straight face, much less how anyone can actually believe it. Any CO2 put out by a coffee plantation is minuscule compared to all the coal burning power plants in much of China and all the forests that are being burned down. These people belong in padded cells!

fuchs4d

Mar 7, 2004
Not only coffee:

Reason against meat is obvios: artificial grown meat
Against home gardening is for the same reason: industrial grown vegetables in automated greenhouses.

Coffee: May be a new invention of artificial coffee or industrial coffee production in automated closed cycle green houses will be made public soon.
For coffee I expect a new tax now that the propaganda machine accelerates on the coffee topic.

Sounds crazy to most, to some it is cold business logic and pure capitalism.

The D.R. will be amoung the first to introduce new consumer taxes the WEF recommends, as it did wit the new license plates, which are a small but important step to implement the WEF agenda.

Alexander

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
Was this from the Bee?
It is so moronic it does seem like a parody, but these WEF elitist social justice warriors (aka pompous idiots) now want to expand their reach beyond the captive classrooms of white Europe and want to reeducate the poorest abusers of the environment (such as evil monoculture coffee farmers)- those in Latin America and Africa.
Last time I checked Co2 is vital for mammals existence - so I am going to drink extra cups of coffee now

Reactions: Joseph NY2STI

Big

Apr 24, 2019
environmentalists who separate paper and plastic as a hobby. Hybrid cars and tofu is not for me. Some parts of the world are outlawing plastic bags. "I love the smell of diesel and hydraulic fluid in the morning".

• Haha
Reactions: aarhus

Joseph NY2STI

Mar 22, 2020
Some parts of the world are outlawing plastic bags. "I love the smell of diesel and hydraulic fluid in the morning".
Including my own, yet in tiny type at the bottom of some plastic bags in D.R.: "Made in USA". Not sure how Robert Duvall feels about it.

Reactions: aarhus and Big

keepcoming

Moderator - Living & General Stuff
May 25, 2011
Just a reminder that we need to keep this DR related. Thanks