Worst Neighborhoods To live In

Status
Not open for further replies.

rey

Jan 2, 2007
I seen dozens & dozens of the version thread “ what it’s the best neighborhood in Santiago” each thread might have different wording but it’s basically the same question/thread ask/post ask over and over again by different members ….

SO lets try the opposite this time ; can y’all name y'all TOP 3 worst neighborhoods in santiago ? AM no expert in santiago however I can tell y’all the answer of my friend LT. Colonel Jose peralta peralta of the policía nacional , he SAIDS and I quote

“I got 3 names for you gringo and dont you forget them ever…

UNO - 100 Fuego
DOS - 100 Fuego
TRES 100 fuego

Now gringo , Tu tiene algo pa la cena?”

DR1 members What are y’all worst top 3 ?

Thanks

• Sad
Reactions: Peterj

Peterj

Bronze
Oct 7, 2002
Dominican Republic
I seen dozens & dozens of the version thread “ what it’s the best neighborhood in Santiago” each thread might have different wording but it’s basically the same question/thread ask/post ask over and over again by different members ….

SO lets try the opposite this time ; can y’all name y'all TOP 3 worst neighborhoods in santiago ? AM no expert in santiago however I can tell y’all the answer of my friend LT. Colonel Jose peralta peralta of the policía nacional , he SAIDS and I quote

“I got 3 names for you gringo and dont you forget them ever…

UNO - 100 Fuego
DOS - 100 Fuego
TRES 100 fuego

Now gringo , Tu tiene algo pa la cena?”

DR1 members What are y’all worst top 3 ?

Thanks
He doesn't know how to quit, amazing. (n):mad:

rey

Jan 2, 2007
unacceptable language

This is the only definition that I am aware of … NO disrespect to anyone ; just to MELPHIS for offending me first

NEW WORLD WEBSTER DICTIONARY:

In modern usage, retard is a pejorative for someone who is considered stupid, slow to understand, or ineffective in some way.[1] The adjective retarded is in the same way used for something very foolish or stupid

melphis

Living my Dream
Apr 18, 2013
You mean you , retard
Why are you calling me names? I never spoke poorly of you. If you see yourself as a sock puppet that's on you. Don't get your panties in a knot if you have no self respect.

Reactions: Peterj

melphis

Living my Dream
Apr 18, 2013
This is the only definition that I am aware of … NO disrespect to anyone ; just to MELPHIS for offending me first

NEW WORLD WEBSTER DICTIONARY:

In modern usage, retard is a pejorative for someone who is considered stupid, slow to understand, or ineffective in some way.[1] The adjective retarded is in the same way used for something very foolish or stupid
Go stand in front of a mirror and read out your Webster definition. Now tell us all what you see🤣🤣
I'm thinking you need another time out.

Status
Not open for further replies.